Terrible sequels

the Jester

Legend
Has anyone mentioned Matrix IV: We Didn't Want to Make This Movie yet?

EDIT: Now that I think about it, wasn't it actually titled The Matrix Resented?
EDIT 2: No, maybe it was the Matrix Exploited?
EDIT 3: I don't think that's right... the Matrix Deconstructed?
EDIT 4: That's not it either. The Matrix Revised?
EDIT 5: Hmmm... the Matrix Regurgitated? Anyway, it's something like that.

Clint_L

Hero
IMO Conan the Destroyer is a terrible film on every level, and I don't know how anyone could put it ahead of Honour Among Thieves as a D&D movie. The first Conan film is mediocre with some memorable moments, but Destroyer is Corman tier.

IMO Conan the Destroyer is a terrible film on every level, and I don't know how anyone could put it ahead of Honour Among Thieves as a D&D movie. The first Conan film is mediocre with some memorable moments, but Destroyer is Corman tier.

Conan the Destroyer is very mid-level. But definitely a great D&D movie in terms of it is completely possible to run as an adventure.

Conan the Barbarian is far from mediocre. That is one of the best films ever made, definitely a top fantasy film. The blend of music, story and action is brilliantly executed in my opinion.

The thread isn't that old, but it does predate DADHAT.

Remove ads