Test your knowledge of World Geography

Warrior Poet

Explorer
JimAde said:
I did. In most cases the best I could do was click in the middle of the correct country and hope for the best. :D
Ah, yes, my strategy as well. Works great with the countries that have smaller areas. Russia, not so much. :D

Warrior Poet

Wyn A'rienh

First Post
I am so thoroughly embarrassed by my score that I refuse to post it. Let's just say that I've never been good with geography. However, this seems like as good a time as any to try to learn, so I'll keep playing until I can post a score that doesn't make me blush.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Warrior Poet said:
Ah, yes, my strategy as well. Works great with the countries that have smaller areas. Russia, not so much. :D

Warrior Poet
I got Brazil three times in one go!

I had no luck with Africa and kept guessing the wrong side of Australia (everything's on the east or west coast, right?).

My first score was a 2996, and I later got a 4235

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
I got Brazil three times in one go!
:)

Jdvn1 said:
I had no luck with Africa
I'm fair with African geography, but the game does point out the gaps in my knowledge.

Jdvn1 said:
and kept guessing the wrong side of Australia (everything's on the east or west coast, right?).
Except Alice Springs! :)

It's interesting, I've been feeling like my knowledge was pretty limited, and I always feel bad because many other countries do a good job of teaching world geography and their students know a lot more besides their own land (not all, obviously). But then I reminded myself that there are plenty of folks who can't find their own country on a map. :uhoh:

Great game. Good find, reveal!

Warrior Poet

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Warrior Poet said:
I'm fair with African geography, but the game does point out the gaps in my knowledge.
In that case, you help me with Africa and I'll help you with Venezuela. ;)

Remove ads