• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Test your knowledge of World Geography

Warrior Poet

Explorer
JimAde said:
I did. In most cases the best I could do was click in the middle of the correct country and hope for the best. :D
Ah, yes, my strategy as well. Works great with the countries that have smaller areas. Russia, not so much. :D

Warrior Poet

Wyn A'rienh

First Post
I am so thoroughly embarrassed by my score that I refuse to post it. Let's just say that I've never been good with geography. However, this seems like as good a time as any to try to learn, so I'll keep playing until I can post a score that doesn't make me blush.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Warrior Poet said:
Ah, yes, my strategy as well. Works great with the countries that have smaller areas. Russia, not so much. :D

Warrior Poet
I got Brazil three times in one go!

I had no luck with Africa and kept guessing the wrong side of Australia (everything's on the east or west coast, right?).

My first score was a 2996, and I later got a 4235

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
I got Brazil three times in one go!
:)

Jdvn1 said:
I had no luck with Africa
I'm fair with African geography, but the game does point out the gaps in my knowledge.

Jdvn1 said:
and kept guessing the wrong side of Australia (everything's on the east or west coast, right?).
Except Alice Springs! :)

It's interesting, I've been feeling like my knowledge was pretty limited, and I always feel bad because many other countries do a good job of teaching world geography and their students know a lot more besides their own land (not all, obviously). But then I reminded myself that there are plenty of folks who can't find their own country on a map. :uhoh:

Great game. Good find, reveal!

Warrior Poet

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Warrior Poet said:
I'm fair with African geography, but the game does point out the gaps in my knowledge.
In that case, you help me with Africa and I'll help you with Venezuela. ;)

Remove ads