• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Abyssal Campaign (~260pg).

Zappo

Explorer
Chapter V is largely complete, and the download has been updated! It's a very dark trip which will lead the heroes to meet Demogorgon himself, in the middle of the Temple of Insanity. When faced with a dark demigod, only skillful roleplaying can get you out alive.

Check the first post for the links. I can't guarantee on the host's reliability, but if anyone wants to mirror the files, I'd be grateful - just post the links somewhere in this thread.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Still here

:cool: Keep it up

Even while we remain silent, we support you. ;)

Great stuff (what was done before, still havn't looked at the update) and I expect no less ;) .

Ryltar

First Post
Bumped this once already, but the server crash ate my post. So, here's to a great campaign again:

*BUMP*

Keep up the good work! Any chance of an update soon?

Puskara

First Post
Very nice

I just started reading this and you have done some really nice work here. I might have to look into a Planescape book.

Really nice concept and very generous of you to do all this for us. :)

wedgeski

Adventurer
Just discovered this thread and had a look through the adventure - very impressive! It's more of a novelty than anything else as I doubt I'll ever run it, but there's a lot of good stuff in there, and I always enjoy seeing how other people put their adventures together.

Puskara

First Post
Curious

I few questions...

1. Any chance you would update the adventure with whatever notes you have right now? I relize these will certainly change but I am interested in where you are planning on going with the remaining chapters. I am also curious as I am worried about running this and running out of material and having to insert my own sub-standard work. Your notes might allow me to keep the spirit going if we run out of chapters before the new ones are ready.

2. Has/is anyone running this one? How long have you been running it and how far have you made it?

3. Chapter 5 dissapeared off the file on the site. Any reason why?

4. I have noted that there are very few magic items aside form +1 armor and +1 weapons. Is this a facet of the PS setting that I have just not grasped due to my limited exposure to it?

Thanks!

Puskara

supermouse

First Post
Agreed! I just started running the game and hope that you will be done before my group gets to where you are. I can alway delay them if need be :) But your stuff is great!!!

Remove ads