• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Abyssal Campaign (~260pg).

Zappo

Explorer
The .DOC is updated, with a good juicy search-for-the-succubus subquest. I've also added some sidebars on how to turn some NPCs into PCs in case the need arises.

You can also get my other adventure, Matter of Opinion, here.

Zappo

Explorer
Updated with chapter III completed. Lots of new stuff since the last one! We've already played through all of it up to now, so I'll have to keep writing before the next session. ;)

the Jester

Legend
Zappo, I downloaded the pdf but I kept getting errors with the doc file. It looked (upthread) like someone else had a similar problem. Can you check to make sure your file's ok?

Thanks- I'm checking out the pdf presently!

Zappo

Explorer
I've tried downloading it and it works for me. Most of the other replies were about the old host, and I thought everything was fixed. It is pretty strange that you can download the PDF but not the DOC; they are on the same server and the links are right.

Anyway, the PDF is presently up to date. The only thing is that I was in a hurry and didn't check for the formatting to be right in the whole document. I hope it's ok.

Remove ads