• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventurer's Guild

bluesfella

Explorer
The kobold is taken aback at your aggression, but only momentarily. "I have dealt with much bigger than you, my friendssss. HAAAIIII!!!" He screams, and out of the foliage surrounding you steps a bunch of orcs. Four of them have hand axes at the ready, and the three to the North East bring up their bows and level them at you.

And from behind a tree near the kobold, steps a huge Bugbear with a greatsword.

"Not ssso sssmall now, am I my friendssss? Kill them! We will take their toll off their dead bodiesss!"

Before they can even move toward you, Sledge has already readied himself for battle.

[sblock=Inititative]
  • Sledge
  • Banditos
  • Everyone Else
[/sblock][sblock=Map]
banditsround1.jpg

Only squares that are completely covered with trees are considered difficult terrain. For example, M6 is difficult terrain, M7 is not.[/sblock]
OOC: Remember to post your Standard/Move/Minor actions, and use the dice roller for your attacks and damage. (You have to post first, then go back to your post and hit the "Add dice roll") You can add as many dice rolls as you need to.

bluesfella

Explorer
The Players:
nicodemus.png
Nicodemus, Human Paladin of Bahamut (Played by Jonathan, username:Nicodemus)
alain.png
Alain, Human Cleric/Druid of Erathis (Played by Rob, username:EisenbergEffect)
mallick.png
Mallick, Human ranger (Played by Mark, username:Harumph)
brocc.png
Brocc, Gnome Psion (Played by Christopher, username: Bennage)
sledge.png
Sledge, Dwarf Fighter (Played by Spencer, username: Goel)
OOC: I went back and added this to the top of the very first post, so that you can refer back to it later if you need to.

bluesfella

Explorer
I'm still a little confused. How do we know when it's our turn? You just said "Everyone else" in the order.

OOC: Go back to this post and read the guidelines: http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/307759-adventurers-guild-2.html#post5604863

That will tell you how I'll run combat. Basically, whoever wins initiative (this time, it was only Sledge) goes first, then the bad guys, then everyone else (including Sledge). Then we just go back and forth - good guys, bad guys, etc. It's a simplified initiative for online games, makes things a lot quicker. You'll see when we get into it, it will all make sense.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads