• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventurer's Guild

EisenbergEffect

First Post
The King's Road

The King's Road it is then. I won't be needing a horse...I'll be travelling on my own four legs.

Minor Action: Wild Shape (Transforms into a Puma)

bluesfella

Explorer
Feydreth, who has been sitting off from the group a bit, and hasn't said anything so far, speaks up. "Friends, I'm afraid I cannot join you on this mission. I have business to attend to in the West. If this lead turns out to be false, however, I will make haste to be at your side. Farewell...I will look you up when I return."

Feydreth walks out of the tavern with a nod. As you are all standing there a bit saddened by his departure, the door swings open again, and a familiar dwarf walks briskly into the room.[sblock=GM]Since Jeff hasn't been able to post at all, I had to sideline him for now. If he lets me know that he can join in again, I'll find a way to bring him back. But you have a surprise replacement (who can go ahead and post now!)[/sblock]

Harumph

First Post
pj703l.jpg
I'll take a horse if everyone else is doing so.

OOC: Sees the dwarf...

Brother! It is good to see you again! Weren't you supposed to find yourself a nice dwarvess? No bearded women would have you eh?

Last edited:

Harumph

First Post
OOC: what do I know about Drakes? What skill do I use? Nature?

[sblock=Drake Nature/History knowledge:]Warwing Drakes are not only renowned for their strength, but for having superb mental awareness. They are well-suited to serving as aerial mounts, and can understand spoken Draconic. They were orignally bred by dragonborn to serve as flying mounts, but turned wild after the Dragonborn Empire collapsed and were thought to be extinct.[/sblock]

Watch out fellas! Apparently we're up against gigantic male ducks! Consider yourselves forewarned.

Harumph

First Post
How is the Ale in this place? It appears they let any old ragged looking mercenary in here.
Yall boys know any place a real fighter can make a few coin?

pj703l.jpg
: The Ale is good enough for the likes of us, brother! However, the halfling is having trouble adjusting his palate...

OOC: gestures offhandedly at Brocc

Harumph

First Post
Who is the halfling... another one of Dad's different racial exploits looking for a chunk of inheritance?

pj703l.jpg
: Bah! I meant the gnome. Sorry, I get the two confused.

And as far as our father goes, the only thing he left us was his good looks! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OOC: Slaps the dwarf on the back

Remove ads