• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ancient Paths (OOC)

Verbatim

Explorer
Or the DM could just want to know for his excel sheet to keep track of things. *Refusing to see the black storm clouds gathering in the caves*

Legildur

First Post
So, did Sabriel or Nae'talis give the engagement ring to Dowkan or not? If yes, then he puts it on and goes hunting kobolds. If not, he scowls and then goes hunting kobolds.

kirinke

First Post
I know Sabriel doesn't have it. She's the cautious type when it comes to magical gear. (A little knowledge about curses and the effects can do that to one ;))

Legildur

First Post
kirinke said:
I know Sabriel doesn't have it. She's the cautious type when it comes to magical gear. (A little knowledge about curses and the effects can do that to one ;))
Then my guess is that Nae'talis had it in his possession (or close enough) for the Detect Magic.

Verbatim

Explorer
Legildur said:
Then my guess is that Nae'talis had it in his possession (or close enough) for the Detect Magic.

Even so, it could have just as easily been in your hands moments later. With a little wink and nod, it can remain on his left digit with Dowkan throwing caution to the wind and slipping it on.

kirinke

First Post
Lol. Let's handwave it. Dowkan has it for better or worse. ;) And you can bet Sabriel wouldn't put that thing on her finger unless she knew what it was about. :p

Remove ads