The Beast Within [Dark*Matter D20]

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"The population influx from the factory will prove problematic," predicts John glumly, unconciously revealing himself to be the sort of person who uses phrases like "population influx" in casual conversation.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"That's likely where our problem comes from; the trick is to figure out who. If you don't mind me asking, are there any things besides a blood test that can give away an ursine lycanthrope, maybe something behavioural?"

Jarval

Explorer
There are a couple of notes on behavioural changes in the Hoffmann files you've been given. Wearbears (the file was obviously written before the memo on correct terminology made the rounds...) have a tendency to be more aggressive than normal humans, especially when they perceive themselves to be threatened. They also tend to be lethargic during the winter months, and many become significantly overweight.

Verbatim

Explorer
"The problem with the paranormal is that many have became so skilled at masking what they are, it is easier to go after someone completely innocent thinking you are on the trail of the right person. At least, that has been my observation."

loxmyth

First Post
Daunte frowns, crossing his arms while tapping at his upper lip absently. "Well, looks like we just widened the net," he sighs. "I suggest we go get the background on these people and then start sorting through the ones most likely to have come here by way of bear country. Sound good?"

Verbatim

Explorer
Nodding his head and sighing slightly, Caleb knows that their search was not going to be an easy one.

"Square one seems as good as any at the moment."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Thanks for the tea, ma'am. Oh!" John takes out a notebook and scribbles down his cell phone number and room number at the inn. "If you need to get a hold of us."

Jarval

Explorer
Febuary 29th, 2004. 9:31 AM. Rachel Silver's residence.

"Glad to help. And thanks for the number, I'll call you if I hear anything." Rachel leads you out of the front door. "Good luck with your search. Hopefully you'll find whatever's doing this before the next full moon."

You make your way back down the drive to the waiting van. The sun's climbed higher in the sky, but a few clouds can be seen on the horizon.

(OoC: Where do you all want to go now?)

Remove ads