• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The big announcement: 4dventure

Vigilance

Explorer
Olgar Shiverstone said:
I hope he posts ... and I hope it's not the announcement (for lots of reasons I won't go into here).

Mostly because if it is, after all the WOTC announcements of "No, we're not working on 4E, it's a long way off, etc, etc" they'd be revealed as lying corporate bastards.

Actually, I thought they said we'd get a year's notice. So this could be an announcement that says "4e coming GenCon next year" or something.

rkwoodard

First Post
Nay,

ColonelHardisson said:
I actually hope this is the 4e announcement. I wonder if Morrus will be able to post about it after his sit-down with WotC tonight?

I bet they hide the NDA under the carrots.

RK

catsclaw227

First Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!!

Not sure whether to be excited or bummed that I just bought a bunch of 3.x d20 stuff today on Amazon.

The thing that gets me is the inability to click through to the D&D site, like it's locked behind a curtain of mystery. :)

vongarr

First Post
In this modern day where it seems like everything is getting leaked before it comes out, I'm really impressed no one knew anything about this.

I feel like an idiot for not thinking it's 4th edition. I thought it was the Digital initiative, didn't even think about 4th.

What if 4th edition and the DI are the same thing?

Vocenoctum

First Post
Videssian said:
Hmm.. it could be a play on "4th dimension", a.k.a. "Planescape replacement".. one could make a case for that...

First thing I thought of was "for adventure" / 4adventure, but then the 4e thing, then "ah, right... anyway."

I just finally got my Githzerai monk-swordsage-blacksunninja-zerth cenobite, I hope the new edition has that at start!

takasi

First Post
I'm just glad they're FINALLY releasing info. It's seemed pretty obvious, at least to me from the upcoming release schedule. My group will be anxiously awaiting the news. Since we run multiple games we're ready to start over fresh and keep the old as well.

Edit: Oh sorry, that's not a 4, it's just a capital A in the new 1337 DI font. This isn't the new edition you're looking for. Move along. :)

Remove ads