• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The big announcement: 4dventure

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Geron Raveneye said:
Hey, nice previews...will this be the next edition then that starts out fresh, exciting and simple, only to be buried under the masses of new options, splatbooks and sourcebooks two years later? It looks so new and innocent on that page...sketchy even, like the only thing it needs to be fleshed out is your imagination. :lol:

If you're afraid of such a "burial," you could always simply not buy all the follow-up material that WotC needs to publish to actually stay in business. Many of us like having a lot of material to choose from, and feel no need to buy and use everything.

EricNoah

Adventurer
It will be interesting to see what the rollout plan is for the information. If they learned anything from the last time they did this. I'm guessing that since they're specifically holding a meeting with Russ, maybe they did.

Vigilance

Explorer
EricNoah said:
It will be interesting to see what the rollout plan is for the information. If they learned anything from the last time they did this. I'm guessing that since they're specifically holding a meeting with Russ, maybe they did.

Digital Dimensions Dungeon and Dragon ? (it has 4 D's in it lol)

I do think this could be the DI though, since 4dventure basically reads like "adventure".

Of course, it could be 4e as well.

Remove ads