The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I believe we should be heading back to the surface with this as soon as possible." Saithnar states to the others while admiring the large crystal.

BigB

First Post
The sooner we are rid of this crystal the better.With a look at the bodies covered with fungal growth Khairi shudders.

Heckler

First Post
Rinya will put the crystal in her pack and start heading back.

When she gets to the previous room she stops at Thallirae's body. "She shouldn't be left behind," and she'll pick up her fallen companion. "I'm not sure he should, either," nodding towards the druids body. She'll then continue towards the surface.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Indeed, Rinya, you are probably correct. The druid should definitely be brought back to the surface as well. Do you think any of these others might have things of value?" Saithnar asks the others, though he is not enthusiastic about digging in the fungal growth. He will pick up the druid and carry him if no one else shoulders the burden with him.

BigB

First Post
Khairi looks at the bodies unenthusiastically but begins scraping fungus away to search for anything of value. I will help carry the druid out once I have finished this unpleasant business.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Khairi looks at the bodies unenthusiastically but begins scraping fungus away to search for anything of value. I will help carry the druid out once I have finished this unpleasant business.

The fungus covered bodies are difficult to identify at first, but soon it becomes clear that they were brothers of the Wyrwood Order, judging by their simple garb and blindfolds. They have nothing of value on them.

The druid is draped in hides and carries a fine longsword at his side. Also, tucked away inside his robes is a small book written in draconic.

The real prize is the fey dragon's corpse. Embedded in between the iridescent scales are large, uncut gems of various shapes and sizes. The dragon's form is slowly becoming intangible, wisps of white smoke are floating up from the body. With less to hold them in place, the gems become loose and easy to remove.

Heckler

First Post
Embedded in between the iridescent scales are large, uncut gems of various shapes and sizes. The dragon's form is slowly becoming intangible, wisps of white smoke are floating up from the body. With less to hold them in place, the gems become loose and easy to remove.
"I DEFINATELY don't think those should be left behind."

Rinya will set down Thallirae's body to collect the gems. Once we've sorted out which bodies we're taking, she'll go back to Thallirae and carry her out.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard will also try to gather as many of the luminescent scales as he can from the Dragon's body.

Once treasures have been secured, Richard will help carry the body of a slain druid and anything else deemed necessary.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar will carry any of the treasure as needed to haul it back to the surface. He would also like to acquire one of the dragon's scales if it does not fade away completely. He also inspects the book written in draconic to see what it may be.

Remove ads