• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Blue & The Grey (Intro/OOC)

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Widowmaker said:
CH - How did you want to handle dice rolling. Did you want me to use a online rolling generator? And then link the results?
That's fine with me. Whenever you are spending an action point, just indicate it and add to the total.

Widowmaker

First Post
I know you are using the Delta Green setting, but how much about the Greys do we know?

I don't want to presume too much without overstepping what my character knows.

Widowmaker

First Post
You have said we will not be inexperience or uneducated on the subject of strange and unusual phenomenoms.

So if Bishop has read a report or case file or been briefed on things I just want to know what he knows.

Greys
A group of aliens. Small in size about 3-4 feet tall. They have large heads and oval shaped black eyes. There arms are longer than would be expected. All greys appear similar therefore leading to the beleif that they are clones.

Various accounts say the greys are here to invade the earth, others say they are here to abduct humans. Overall they goals are not known and have overall been deemed a problem.

Barak

First Post
Hey sorry about my apparent lack of updates in our thread, seems like I keep missing new updates to it somehow. I'll make sure that won't happen again. Oh, and I'm doing my best to live up to the psycho name!

Barak

First Post
Comes to ya naturally, darlin'! Mac is smitten. :lol:

Oh btw, I ain't really from Texas, or even the south, of even the US, so if I mess up the speech pattern or expressions, please forgive me.

And man.. I'm always remembering myself of the time period. There's been a few times already in which I had to keep myself from pulling out a cellphone.

kirinke

First Post
Heh, there goes that charm again. :) Don't let her fool ya, she's as strong as Bishop when it comes down to it. :]

Time period is messin me up too. Correct me if I'm wrong, it'd be fair unusual for a lady to be in police work in the 1950's right? But not unheard of, which is why I put her in the newspaper biz. Much more plausible, especially if the FBI is hunting for language experts, which she is. So it'd be natural for you to take the lead in most situations, while she disarms em with her charm. Plus, you're the most experienced of the two, leastwayz when it comes to law enforcement. She does know how to investigate things though, but it'd be the newspaper way. Who, what, where, when and how. Not motive, means and opportunity.

Remove ads