• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Blue & The Grey (Intro/OOC)

kirinke

First Post
ooc
First instinct was to take the Magnum, but since her hand's injured, she'll go with the police special, at least until she heals up. Heh. Guess I should refer to Adrianna as Shannan from now on, for that x-file feel.

Shannan grinned at the others. "I don't know about you fellas, but if this stuff is about investigating the weird, I'm investing in some silver bullets," she said, halfway joking. "Could be worse I guess, could be back in Africa."

Last edited:

Barak

First Post
kirinke said:
Adrianna looked at the red-headed Texan. "Well my friend, I hope you don't mind an ex-newshound for a partner." she said or rather asked.

"Naw ma'am, fawr from me to disagree, but ya sure ain't lookin' like no hound, fah sure. As fawr as silver bullets.. Way I figure, that be a yankee excuse as to why what they shot badly didn't go down."

OOC:will get into more details with schtuff once the thread is started.. Or are we the ones who stay in this one?

kirinke

First Post
Barak said:
"Naw ma'am, fawr from me to disagree, but ya sure ain't lookin' like no hound, fah sure. As fawr as silver bullets.. Way I figure, that be a yankee excuse as to why what they shot badly didn't go down."

OOC:will get into more details with schtuff once the thread is started.. Or are we the ones who stay in this one?

"Well, my father always said I had a nose for trouble anyway." Shannan laughed and sobered. "Damn, I hope nobody from the Tribune is working the site. I'll never live it down."

ooc
I figure her da has offices in just about every major city across the US of A. :)

Last edited:

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Barak said:
I was thinking of starting a thread for you two, and making this an OOC thread. Tell me what your characters want to do and I will set it up.

PS Thread for Heywood and Bishop is up - Veteran's Affairs. Barak and klinike can look in if you like.

Remove ads