• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Captain's Caper! (Dunamin judging)

Atanatotatos

First Post
A fine weapon, without doubt. On a side note, master Thorendin, wouldn't you happen to have a spare warhammer? I'd like to try some smashing instead of slashing... asks Alexander politely.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Well my tauran friend, thats a nice offer but the blade itself is cursed. I'm still trying to find a way to remove its curse because I already have an interested buyer. But if he backs out, I'll be sure to try and get a message to you with an offer."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I'm sure we've got a spare warhammer laying around here somewhere. I could just take the price of it out of your fifty gold if ya like?"

[sblock=OOC]Atanatotatos, a warhammer is 15 gold, leaving you with 35 gp out of the 50.[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
"Its a deal." Brudd declares grinning, "Brudd Brassback by the way, if ye find ye need te reach me any message te the Drowned Man, or the Hanged Man should get te me soon enough. Good luck te ye!"

The Minotaur turns to ther Captain and raises a brow enquiringly,

"So where to now Cap?"

Atanatotatos

First Post
Uhm... I was hoping in a little discount seeing the difficulties we encountered to get your sword, but I guess you can't really give weapons away right? I'll keep the money...

[sblock=ooc]bad deal... I guess I'm a cheapskate... I'll wait for someon to loot :)[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
"I think we've still got a cargo to collect," growls Quagmire, though without real force. Having actually collected a payment from one of his many employers has cheered him up nearly as well as the company's expedition to the bottom of Captain Azrael's special barrel.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Right you are. The gems ya need for Redblade. Well, I did send them to him ya see. Unfortunately, the ship they were on ran aground on a reef from what I heard when I sent somebody out looking for it. They weren't equipped to search the half sunken ship though, so the chest should still be there. You can't miss it either. A bright red lacquered chest about one foot square. I can either draw you a map of its location, or if you insist, me and some of my boys can come along until you are sure you've got the gems. I'd rather stay here and get my work done, but it's not that far so it shouldn't take too long if ya rather I come with." Thorandin finishes.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Alexander starts punching his own head, then tries to maintain his cool and says: Yes, Master Thorendin, I'd say we rather you come with us...!

The Digger

First Post
Girth lays a hand on Alexander's arm. "Friend Alexander, damage yourself you must not. Great your destiny is. In the stars and in my divination I have seen it. Your safety of great importance is, even though many dagers await you. I, Girth, will aid you in your ascent."

With that he turns to Thorandin. "A warhammer we will have, old dwarf. My companion has need of it. Here! Take this!"

And with that he tosses the 15 gold to the dwarf.

garyh

First Post
"Well, then," Hrav says upon hearing Girth speak of ascent, "I guess Alex here now knows everything will work out in the end for him."

The bugbear then mutters to the crew, "Can't say I disagree with Alex, though. Does no one in the Transitive Isles simply keep what we need for them in the next room?"

Sighing, Hrav continues, "Of course, if they did, that room would be trapped..."

Finally, Hrav looks up skyward, saying to himself more than anyone, "By Hadeys, I've been hanging around Brudd too much!"

Remove ads