The Chaos Effect updated 10/11/05 Exit the Dungeon + New Players intro

MadMaxim

First Post
Spike looks at Vander. "Excuse me, Mr. Vander. What are you looking for? I've taken a look at the ship and she looks sturdy. I don't suppose that's what you were looking at?"

Bront

The man with the probe
MadMaxim said:
Spike looks at Vander. "Excuse me, Mr. Vander. What are you looking for? I've taken a look at the ship and she looks sturdy. I don't suppose that's what you were looking at?"

"I don't trust my brothers to stay out of my business. I have already been followed once today. I don't need to deal with it again."

lonesoldier

First Post
Kerrick joins the line right behind Clang, but keeps an eye on the passengers in the line and the people scurrying about on the deck. He keeps silent, but is watchful.

(Can you make a Spot/Search/what you think should be rolled?)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Tamin brings up the rear of the group, looking around as the others are inclined to do. After studying everything for a time, he turns to Vander, "Followed?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
Tamin brings up the rear of the group, looking around as the others are inclined to do. After studying everything for a time, he turns to Vander, "Followed?"
Vander replies quietly, but so the party can hear, "Yes. Brom is less anoying than Sorin, and as far as I can tell doesn't speak to him, but he's still one of my brothers. Already delt with one of his assistance earlier at Jaskins."

MadMaxim

First Post
"Do these individuals pose any serious danger and if that's the case; what amount of force are we authorized to use? I suppose lethal force is out of the question considering your relationship with them?" Spike seems to be switching to some sort of "military" mindset as if he was assessing an opposing force's strengths and weaknesses.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I don't think they'd do something right out. But then I didn't think I'd see Sorin strike down ... well, never the less, just keep your eyes pealed for someone watching us. If they choose to attack, we can defend ourselves in kind, but I'd rather just keep a low profile."

Jdvn1

Tamin nods and stops looking in the distance, but now at Vander and the boat. "Well, you know to ask when you need help. I wouldn't recognize the people you're talking about, but you know I've got your back."

Bront

The man with the probe
"You might know them Tamin. Brom was dumb enough to send his assistant earlier, and I'm sure you've met him. Just keep a look out for anyone form the Defender's Guild."

Jdvn1

"... Assistant? I'm not accustomed to too many people, it seems. I can probably recognize a Defender if I see him, though."

Remove ads