• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Charming Warden

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah watches as Christopher moves to cast the spell. The colorful fan spread out awashing the wolves in it's rainbow effect, and they flop down overcome by the magic.

"Eh? That's gr..." Jonah turns to congratulate the cat-man but all he sees is a rainbow of colors over coming his senses. Then everything goes dark.

Blue steps over to where Jonah lies and starts licking his face with his big pink tongue.

[sblock=OOC] That would be a fail at 1d20+4 = 10 . But Hopefully the others will be all right now. [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis doubles over as the wolves snap at his stomach. He staggers and stays on his feet out of pure instinct, but he can feel a wet numbness and the first dull twinges of pain creeping up his side. That can't be good.

But suddenly Christopher casts his spell and there's only one wolf left standing. Reis sidesteps to his left, staightens and aims two slashes at it, which both fall wide.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action:
Five foot step to E6
Full Round Action:
Main-hand attack: 1d20+4=7
Main-hand damage: 1d6+2=4
Off-hand attack: 1d20+4=12
Off-hand damage: 1d4+2=5[/sblock]

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee does some wolf-packing of her own and circles around to Wolf 1, closely passing by Christopher in the process. "Good show," she says to him as she does so. Once she's at the wolf's six, she slashes at it with her saber.

[sblock=OOC]
-walks N, NW, W, W, SW to end up at E4, if I'm reading the map right and assuming Christopher lets her pass.
-Attack on the wolf, with Bless and flanking bonus from Reis factored in: Rd. 5 - attack (1d20+6+2+1=15, 1d6+1=6)
[/sblock]

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tibard Mountainbore, dwarven cleric of Hyrag

Tibard swings at the only wolf still standing, but misses. "How long will those wolves stay down, Christopher?"

[sblock=actions]attack wolf 1 but miss: Hit AC 9, which I assume misses.[/sblock]

Christopher Greeneyes, Katara Sorcerer 1

Tibard swings at the only wolf still standing, but misses. "How long will those wolves stay down, Christopher?"

Christopher hastily responds, "They'll be out for about 30 seconds, in about 45 seconds they'll be fully recovered."

Seeing that the rest of his companions are dealing will the last currently conscious wolf, Christopher moves to the first wolf he took down and draws a dagger, holding it rather awkwardly, he mutters, "I don't know why you want to spare their lives, but I'll do my best."

OOC: Christopher moves to I6 and draws a dagger.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The last standing wolf, seeing that it is surrounded and alone, howls miserably and attempts to retreat. It steps toward Reis, away from Tibard and Jamilee, and starts to bolt.

(Withdraw out of E5 into D6, then away east, provoking AoO from Reis.)

Tibard, Jamilee, Christopher, and Reis...

(You each have 3 full rounds of action before Wolf 3 regains consciousness.)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
ROUND 6

Code:
[b]Round 6 Initiative:[/b]
[i]Reis[/i]        (blessed)                [color=red][2/16 HP][/color] <--
[i]Jamilee[/i]     (blessed)                [color=red][2/15 HP][/color]
[i]Tibard[/i]      (blessed)                [color=green][11/11 HP][/color]
---On Round 12 on this count, Tibard's bless spell will end---
[b]Wolf 3[/b]      (uncon., blind, stunned) [color=green][13/13 HP][/color]
[b]Wolf 4[/b]      (uncon., blind, stunned) [color=yellow][6/13 HP][/color]
[b]Wolf 5[/b]      (uncon., blind, stunned) [color=red][2/13 HP][/color]
[i]Jonah[/i]       (prone,blessed)          [color=yellow][8/13 HP][/color] [color=magenta]<(Roll needed: DC 16 will save)[/color]
[i]Blue[/i]        (blessed)                [color=green][13/13 HP][/color]
[i]Christopher[/i] (blessed)                [color=orange][2/4 HP][/color] [color=magenta]<(Rolls needed: 2d4 & 1d4)[/color]
---On Round 08 on this count, Wolf 3 will become conscious but remain blind and stunned---
---On Round 11 on this count, Wolf 3 will regain sight, but remain stunned---
---On Round 12 on this count, Wolf 3 will no longer be stunned---
---On Round 12 on this count, Wolves 4 & 5 & Jonah will become conscious but remain blind and stunned---
---On Round 15 on this count, Wolves 4 & 5 & Jonah will regain sight, but remain stunned---
---On Round 16 on this count, Wolves 4 & 5 & Jonah will no longer be stunned---
[b]Wolf 1[/b]      ()                       [color=yellow][2/13 HP][/color]

Code:
  ABCDEFGHIJKLM

1 XXXXXXXXX ||X
2 XX        ||X
3 X         ||X
4 XX  JT    ||X
5 XX  145   ||X
6 XX  R o C ||X
7 XXX    j3 ||X
8 XXXXXX B  ||X

Legend:
* G - Grease
* 1 - Wolf 1, 2, 3, etc
* J - Jamilee (big J)
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* j - Jonah (little j)
* B - Blue
* C - Christopher
* o - fire
* X - dense brush (half movement)
* | - road (normal movement)
*   - grass clearing (the blank spaces, normal movement)

Errandir

First Post
Reis hesitates as the wolf appears to move towards him, then lets it go as it turns away, fleeing into the forest. He then picks up his pack hastily, wincing as it jostles his wounded side. "Let's move out before anything else gets here. Jonah, you have the gem?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

"..." Jonah lays in a stupor across the ground.

Blue looks up hearing his companions name. And Reis thinks the big dog has a worried look on his face, but he could just be imaging it.
_

Remove ads