• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Charming Warden

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
(OOC: In the absence of commentary from anybody, I went ahead and...)

Jamilee does her best with her cutlass, beating the first color sprayed wolf over the head with the flat edge. (total of 9 nonlethal damage to Wolf 3 over 3 rounds.)

Reis spent a move to pick up his pack. Reis has a standard + 2 rounds of action left before Wolf 3 can act again.

Christopher and Tibard each have 2 rounds of action remaining.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
ROUNDS 6-8

Code:
[b]Round (6,7,8) Initiative:[/b]
[i]Reis[/i]        (blessed)                [color=red][2/16 HP][/color] <--
[i]Jamilee[/i]     (blessed)                [color=yellow][6/15 HP][/color]
[i]Tibard[/i]      (blessed)                [color=green][11/11 HP][/color]
---On Round 12 on this count, Tibard's bless spell will end---
[b]Wolf 3[/b]      (uncon., blind, stunned) [color=red][4/13 HP][/color]
[b]Wolf 4[/b]      (uncon., blind, stunned) [color=yellow][6/13 HP][/color]
[b]Wolf 5[/b]      (uncon., blind, stunned) [color=red][2/13 HP][/color]
[i]Jonah[/i]       (prone,blessed)          [color=yellow][8/13 HP][/color] [color=magenta]<(Roll needed: DC 16 will save)[/color]
[i]Blue[/i]        (blessed)                [color=green][13/13 HP][/color]
[i]Christopher[/i] (blessed)                [color=orange][2/4 HP][/color] [color=magenta]<(Rolls needed: 2d4 & 1d4)[/color]
---On Round 08 on this count, Wolf 3 will become conscious but remain blind and stunned---
---On Round 11 on this count, Wolf 3 will regain sight, but remain stunned---
---On Round 12 on this count, Wolf 3 will no longer be stunned---
---On Round 12 on this count, Wolves 4 & 5 & Jonah will become conscious but remain blind and stunned---
---On Round 15 on this count, Wolves 4 & 5 & Jonah will regain sight, but remain stunned---
---On Round 16 on this count, Wolves 4 & 5 & Jonah will no longer be stunned---

Code:
  ABCDEFGHIJKLM

1 XXXXXXXXX ||X
2 XX        ||X
3 X         ||X
4 XX   T    ||X
5 XX   45   ||X
6 XX  R oJC ||X
7 XXX    j3 ||X
8 XXXXXX B  ||X

Legend:
* G - Grease
* 1 - Wolf 1, 2, 3, etc
* J - Jamilee (big J)
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* j - Jonah (little j)
* B - Blue
* C - Christopher
* o - fire
* X - dense brush (half movement)
* | - road (normal movement)
*   - grass clearing (the blank spaces, normal movement)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Present but currently having grand dreams of rainbow colored skies and wolves that don't try to eat people. :p [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Inwardly cursing his forgetfulness, Reis turns toward the nearest wolf and strikes its head sharply with the pommel of his rapier. Satisfied that it is not likely to wake up soon, he then looks around to see if the other wolves have been taken care of.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard attack on wolf 4:
Attack - 1d20+5+4-4=22
Damage - 1d6+2=8 (nonlethal)
Standard attack on wolf 5 (he'll make this next round if wolf 5 still has hitpoints left):
Attack - 1d20+5+4-4=12
Damage - 1d6+2=4 [URL="http://[URL=%22http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2778961/%5D1d6+2=6%22"](nonlethal)[/url]

[sblock=Question]Sorry if I'm missing something here, but wouldn't all of Jamilee's attacks have hit? It says here that unconscious creatures are treated as having a dex of 0 (-5 modifer). I think means that if these are normal wolves from the SRD they now have an AC of 7.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tibard Mountainbore, dwarven cleric of Hyrag

Tibard moves next to Christopher and takes a swings at the wolf, crushing its skull. "Well, at least he's done. Sorry about that, buddy, I'm sure you were just hungry." He steps over the wolf, puts his morningstar away, and grabs Jonah. "I got him. Let's go before those other ones wake up." He takes Jonah to the road and starts to leave.

[sblock=OOC]Move to J6 (should be only 20 feet of movement). Attack against wolf 3 crits and confirms for a 5 + 9 = 14 damage. Next round, five-foot-step to I7, sheath morningstar, and grab Jonah. Unless he looks like he only ways around 70 pounds (unlikely), Tibard grabs Jonah to drag him instead of actually carrying him. Then he starts to leave.[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
(OOC: Reis is correct, Jamilee's second attack did hit, knocking out Wolf 3. For the sake of moving things along, I changed Tibard's target, which doesn't really change things.)

Jamilee knocks out a wolf with the flat of her blade, Reis does the same with his pommel, and Tibard simply thwacks the limp, twitching body without holding back. (Wolves 3 and 4 are unconscious until they heal the nonlethal damage, and Wolf 5 is dead)

Tibard then grabs Jonah by the foot and starts dragging him along the path. Blue trots along side him, staying even with his dazed master.

Jamilee quickly gathers her things, throws some dirt on the fire, and follows suit.

Reis and Christopher...

(Combat is essentially over, definitely over if you're all leaving the area immediately. What are your next steps as a party?)

Christopher Greeneyes, Katara Sorcerer 1

Looking at the now incapacitated wolves, Christopher sighs in relief and turns to check on Jonah. He then wearily packs his gear to resume his journey with his companions, coping with the strain of performing so much magic in such a short period of time.

Remove ads