D&D 5E The City of Is'Merith

Trident - nice. Don't see enough of those bad boys.
My morning star by the way is a nasty collection of spikes and metal that I found over the years - think Louisville Slugger with nails driven through it (as befits a poor urchin boy with Proficiency in Intimidation!).

Jaelommiss

First Post
I'm going to have to drop. My computer just decided that it was too cool to function properly, and I won't be able to run to the library often enough to play. If I manage to repair it before someone else takes the spot then I will play, but for now it would be best to assume that I won't be able to continue.

Sezarious

Explorer
I'm going to have to drop. My computer just decided that it was too cool to function properly, and I won't be able to run to the library often enough to play. If I manage to repair it before someone else takes the spot then I will play, but for now it would be best to assume that I won't be able to continue.

Hey, that's fine. Let us know in future and we'll get you in when we can.

Matthan

Explorer
It's not perfect yet, but I wanted to go ahead and get the shell up. I don't have my PHB on me so there's a few gaps that I'll have to fill in over the next day or two as I get time. Anyway, High Elf Rogue - works and lives in the outer ring under an alias as a craftsman using his Forger's Kit for a day job as a notary for a trading company investigating for forged documents and sealing legitimate contracts. In his off time, he works with the Thieves' Guild (if there is one), offering his skills as a forger or a thief to increase his wealth and/or hinder his company's rivals. I didn't want to type out a super thorough story since we're just playing for a week, but that should two avenues to plug into the adventure.

Daedarai Galascient
[SBLOCK=Picture] 1ArbonesseExile_300px1.png[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Stat Block and Details]Height 5’10; Weight 130lbs; Hair: Dark Brown; Age 120;
Sex: Male Race: High Elf Class: Rogue Level:1
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Size: Medium Type: Humanoid
Init +3; Passive Perception 13
Languages : Common, Elven, Thieves’ Cant

AC 14 (Leather [11] + Dex [3] HP 9
Saving Throw Proficiencies: Dex, Int
Speed 30 ft.
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Combat gear:
Leather Armor (AC 11+ 3 Dex)
Rapier (ATK: +3; Damage 1d8+3 Piercing)
Shortbow (ATK +3; Damage 1d6+3 Piercing/80/320)
Dagger (ATK +3; Damage 1d4+3 Piercing)

Abilities:
Str 8
Dex 17 (Racial)
Con 12
Int 14 (Racial)
Wis 8
Cha 14
Racial Traits:
Darkvision: 60 ft
Fey Ancestry: Advantage on saving throws against being charmed and magic cannot put you to sleep
Trance: Instead of sleep, trance for 4 hours = long rest
Cantrip: Prestidigitation
Profiency Skill: Perception
Profiency Weapon: Longsword, Shortsword, Short Bow, Long Bow
[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Background]
Background:
Charlatan
Skill Proficiencies: Deception, Sleight of Hand
Tool Proficiencies: Disguise Kit, Forger’s Kit
Equipment:
Feature: False Identity- Erevan Amastacia (used in business)

Personality Trait:
Bond:
Ideal:
Flaw:
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Class Features]Class Features:
Expertise: Double proficiency bonus on Stealth and Thieves' Tools
Sneak Attack: Once per turn w/advantage, can deal +1d6 damage to one creature attacked by finesse or ranged weapon. Does not require advantage if another non-incapcitated enemy of target is within 5 ft of target and I do not have disadvantage
Proficiencies:
Armor: Light Armor
Weapons: Hand Crossbows, Rapiers, Simple Weapons, Short Swords, Long Swords
Tools: Thieves’ Tools
Saving throws: Dexterity, Intelligence

Proficient Skills from class: Persuasion, Acrobatics, Stealth, Sleight of Hand[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skills and Feats]All Proficient Skills
+5 Acrobatics *
+7 Stealth (expertise) *
+5 Sleight of Hand *
+4 Investigation *
+3 Perception *
+4 Deception
+4 Persuasion

+7 Thieves’ Tools
+2 +stat Disguise Kit
+2 +stat Forger’s Kit

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Magic]Cantrip: Prestidigitation [/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Equipment][/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Background] [/SBLOCK]

Macv12

First Post
If we have OOC stuff to say, would you prefer it over there, or in this thread? TGG's solution seemed ok.

And confirming, you mentioned three actions; would you like us to outline three things we want to do at once, as a general plan for you to integrate and adjudicate, or post one at a time, totaling three before the next big DM post?

Sezarious

Explorer
If we have OOC stuff to say, would you prefer it over there, or in this thread? TGG's solution seemed ok.

And confirming, you mentioned three actions; would you like us to outline three things we want to do at once, as a general plan for you to integrate and adjudicate, or post one at a time, totaling three before the next big DM post?

I liked TGG's solution too. I'd prefer OOC stuff over there describing what you would like to do, followed by an In Character entry, setting yourself up for said actions to be resolved by rolling. I will try to integrate and adjudicate throughout the day where possible, but hopefully, actions can sometimes be bundled together to be resolved later in the big daily post.

Remove ads