D&D 5E The City of Is'Merith

Sezarious

Explorer
Crap I missed my chance on this one didn't I? I was keeping an eye on this but didn't find time yet to write up a character

What was your character concept? Can you generally speaking, post nightly? If not, are you ok with the DM pushing your character along when you can't attend? I'm ok with doing that, because obviously, life gets in the way sometimes.

Trogdor1992

First Post
What was your character concept? Can you generally speaking, post nightly? If not, are you ok with the DM pushing your character along when you can't attend? I'm ok with doing that, because obviously, life gets in the way sometimes.
I want to play a high elf, dual wielding fighter, and I can definitely post every night.

Trogdor1992

First Post
(Could you please give me a few more details on the flavour of your character, his story, his goals etc?)
I figured he'd be atypical, being exiled from his home for not following the traditions and ways of his people. His goal would be to show his people the folly of their decision to outcast him, by showing him their is honor to be found in the urban lifestyle.

Sezarious

Explorer
I figured he'd be atypical, being exiled from his home for not following the traditions and ways of his people. His goal would be to show his people the folly of their decision to outcast him, by showing him their is honor to be found in the urban lifestyle.

Ok, so he's a bit cocky? Thinks he knows better than thousands of years of elven tradition? Probably would fit in better with humans or half elves I'm guessing? Ok, you are welcome to enter, but in your final post, please explain to me:

-Why he came to Is'Merith of all places? How does he plan to gain honour in such a rough, money-grubbing society? Or for him, is it more about gaining honour through combat, because being a young warrior, that's all he thinks matters, so he'll go where they pay best? Does he have maybe a trace of human heritage that makes him a bit different? Does it trace back to Is'Merith.

PLUS, what does he do for a living? He could have been doing mercenary work for either Is'Merith or maybe even the Thieves guild if you would like?

-What will his traits, ideal, bond and flaw be.

The more you give me, the better I can DM his story basically, the more plot hooks I can sow into the game, the more twists etc.

Also, do you plan on a champion, Battlemaster or Eldrich Knight? Do you plan on multi-classing?

Thank you and welcome to Is'Merith!

Trogdor1992

First Post
Ok, so he's a bit cocky? Thinks he knows better than thousands of years of elven tradition? Probably would fit in better with humans or half elves I'm guessing? Ok, you are welcome to enter, but in your final post, please explain to me:

-Why he came to Is'Merith of all places? How does he plan to gain honour in such a rough, money-grubbing society? Or for him, is it more about gaining honour through combat, because being a young warrior, that's all he thinks matters, so he'll go where they pay best? Does he have maybe a trace of human heritage that makes him a bit different? Does it trace back to Is'Merith.

PLUS, what does he do for a living? He could have been doing mercenary work for either Is'Merith or maybe even the Thieves guild if you would like?

-What will his traits, ideal, bond and flaw be.

The more you give me, the better I can DM his story basically, the more plot hooks I can sow into the game, the more twists etc.

Also, do you plan on a champion, Battlemaster or Eldrich Knight? Do you plan on multi-classing?

Thank you and welcome to Is'Merith!
Okay I will be worKing on all this for a few hours, I will have the rest of what you need done at some point tonight

Sezarious

Explorer
Okay I will be worKing on all this for a few hours, I will have the rest of what you need done at some point tonight

Take your time. I won't be able to introduce you immediately and I am trying to sort of stick to posting between 4 hours ago and now. I won't make my big post for another, roughly 20 hours from now. Take your time :)

Remove ads