• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The City Under the Mountain - A D&D 5E Adventure!

Over on Kickstarter, there's an adventure (it only asks for £60 total) which is the third part of a series. This adventure is called The City Under the Mountain, and it follows on from a previous Kickstarters for an adventure called "Beneath the Razor's Edge". This series is by a guy called Michael Stutt out of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has 5 days to go, and has raised £366 of its £60 goal, making it possibly the smallest RPG Kickstarter I've ever seen! (Thanks to benensky for the scoop).

Over on Kickstarter, there's an adventure (it only asks for £60 total) which is the third part of a series. This adventure is called The City Under the Mountain, and it follows on from a previous Kickstarters for an adventure called "Beneath the Razor's Edge". This series is by a guy called Michael Stutt out of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has 5 days to go, and has raised £366 of its £60 goal, making it possibly the smallest RPG Kickstarter I've ever seen! (Thanks to benensky for the scoop).

photo-original.jpg

Arcadian Games

First Post
Hi Jaracove,

The 'City Under the Mountain' is the third of three. The other two being 'An Echo of Days Past' and 'Beneath the Razor's Edge'. You get all three for £11 or just 'The City Under the Mountain' for £3.

Hope this clears it up.

Mike

Jaracove

First Post
Hi Jaracove,

The 'City Under the Mountain' is the third of three. The other two being 'An Echo of Days Past' and 'Beneath the Razor's Edge'. You get all three for £11 or just 'The City Under the Mountain' for £3.

Hope this clears it up.

Mike
Yes I realised that immediately after typing up my post :)

I did notice though that it's only available as pdf?

Arcadian Games

First Post
That's right. This is very much a home grown effort. I would think about hard copy for others but that would be a new area to investigate. At the moment, I've stuck to what I know :).

Arcadian Games

First Post
Yep - there's that source too but they are a little dearer. I put every part up here as an option to those who missed them the first time. I will then place them on Drivethru which has no duration limit.

Remove ads

Remove ads