The Continuing Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metus

First Post
Very juicy update, Doc. Very juicy indeed! I'm certainly liking Jettok a lot more, and I'm loving the group as a whole. It's kind of a shame that Elmo and company can't join with the main party, although I suppose that's understandable, not the least because of gameplay issues. I have to admit I was a little bit shocked when Elmo just told them to relax when Kella is already risking her life. She's not getting to enjoy the New Years! If my good character were there, he would jump and run off to help her immediately!

DWARF

First Post
Wahoooo!!!

I've been waiting month's for this!!!

Finally, a truly well played Dwarf! Half tanked and can still clear a tavern full of ruffians. This just keeps getting better and better Doc!

Keep up the good work Knights!

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Thanks Dwarf! Hey, I completely forgot about a cool Jettok moment. I've added it in above, and here:

(Jettok) then walked back to the table and picked up his stein. Not wanting to leave an unfinished mug of ale- even poisoned ale- the dwarf drained the drink and slammed the stein down defiantly. He walked over and picked up the assassin...

Nice, eh?

Hey Tsunami, you know who else suspected that it was Chatrilon?

Vek: "Is it Chatrilon?"

Me: "YOUR CHARACTER NEVER MET CHATRILON."

Bastard! Go sit in your tower!

Dawn

First Post
Kat should have taken him out with the first disrespect. "Tame that firecat attitude." No way, you can't tame a redhead. The best you can hope for is that she doesn't leave permanent bite marks.

What happened to Burne that Elmo had to get the eagle token?

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Dawn, what's your whole redhead thing? Geez. I dated a redhead for two years, and though I couldn't tame her, if I'd known the kind of person she was, I'd never have gotten involved. I'm sticking with brunettes from now on.

Burne and Elmo's companions were all knocked out by the poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads