The coolest new class?

Which PHB2 class would you rather play in L4W?

Atanatotatos

First Post
So, let's see what the community thinks: what PHB2 class would you rather play next in L4W?
Let the judges know what the majority of next tidal wave of approval requests will be made of!

I myself would go for a bard right now!

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
I'd rock the avenger all the way. You can't get much cooler then a deities personal assassin.. Unless we start talking velociraptors with jetpacks, in which case there is some solid competition.

Rathan

First Post
I went with avenger.... I think based on their concept and powers they look to be what I'd look forward to playing next.....

CaBaNa

First Post
Druid,

Controller with melee ability, and shift as a minor action! Ding! check please.

The Shaman makes a great multiclass. I want to see it playtested though.

Avenger is possibly the most odd striker class yet.

Bard is of course Rock and Roll.

I want to have a Warden in my party! Seems they will be GREAT at their job.

Sorcerer seems like it may be difficult to use, or unpredictable at least.

The Invoker may have the most area/burst/blast that targets enemies only. I see great cleric multiclass options there.

Lastly the Barbarian is a damage machine.

I still want to play a Druid/Shaman over anything else though!

nerdytenor

First Post
Gosh, it's tough. Personally appealing to me in no particular order are Barbarian/Shaman/Invoker/Warden/Bard, but I voted Barbarian simply because it is the archetype most different from my current character. Although I do have a nice concept for a Shaman, too.

They did a great job coming up with new and interesting mechanics. My only slight disappointment is the Sorcerer, in that I would have liked it to function more differently than the other ranged strikes (archery ranger/warlock), but I still like it.

Remove ads