• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
Hogarth continue to swing his mace with a sure hands but continue to hit softly.

Rinaldo is now moving like a clown in front of his opponent, acting like crazy, making him almost untouchable, but also lauch an assualt that seems to be right but lack all the strength.

[SBLOCK]Hogarth attack: 25, Damage 3

Why I have stop to feint... it allow me to hit more easily if they have a dex bonus. It's not like I had something else to do with that move action. Feint: 31, Attack: 16, Damage: 1

Also, note I have an AC of 28 presently, as I am using combat expertise at -5/+5 and I am figthing defensively (-4/+3, thanks to Tumble)

Two damage roll of 1 on teh die :( [/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]Am I right?
Ashnar: 22/34
Hogarth: 30/41
Rinaldo: 8/37 (-2 Con)
Tenebrynn: 35/35
Vanitri: -6/40 (-2 Con, dying)[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*A burning globe of fire rolls in the direction Ashnar points, but it dances a hot dance with the undead instead.*

(OOC: Undead rolled a modified 20 on the save, and it's Reflex negates--sorry! :lol: )

Rystil Arden

First Post
*In a nearly comical display, after Hogarth smashes into the undead that has been heavily battered by many powerful weapon attack, Rinaldo makes a crazy feint and pokes it with all the strength of a tiny pin-prick wielded by a doddering old man, and yet that is the straw that breaks the undead's link to this world. Though it barely even seems to have taken any noticable damage, still, it collapses into a pile of temporally charged dust that drifts into the time stream.*

(OOC: Status is correct, but remember that Vanitri loses more HP each round

Tenebrynn goes again now because you killed the guy that goes after Rinaldo and before him/her. After Tenebrynn is the last undead and then everyone in the party goes again, including Ashnar's sphere)

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
*A burning globe of fire rolls in the direction Ashnar points, but it dances a hot dance with the undead instead.*

(OOC: Undead rolled a modified 20 on the save, and it's Reflex negates--sorry! :lol: )
(Head, meet desk. While I'm here, action when I'm next up if it is necessary.)
After the one undead collapses, Ashnar grimly directs the sphere against the other one.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Tenebrynn fires an arrow that hits the undead hard despite firing into melee--admittedly, her impressive Dexterity and small size make it easier to hit, and he barely hits despite the increased speed of the creature.*

(OOC: 5 Damage for Mini-Tenebrynn)

*The undead misses Rinaldo twice and becomes frustrated, particularly since all its allies have been destroyed.*

*Ashnar rolls his sphere and actually manages to do something! The undead's leg sizzles and begins to burn as it doesn't manage to jump out of the way.*

(OOC: Ashnar does 8 damage--has he broken his cursed streak?

Hogarth, then Rinaldo. Note that Hogarth can heal Vanitri now without an AoO)

Velmont

First Post
Hogarth, seeing there is only one undead left, decide to take care of Vanitri by giving him a coup de grace converting one of his spell into a healing, awaking him again.

Rinaldo, during that time, continue to take the attention of the undead, but in his defensive action, do a poor feint (for what Rinaldo can do) and completly miss his opponent while trying to put more strength in the hit.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Hogarth heal 10 hp. He has converted Doom (and not Santuary, as told in IC. I was looking at the wrong spell list).

Rinaldo feint again with 16, attack at 8 for damage 4.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Tenebrynn fires again, and he is again successful in hitting despite firing into melee. She's becoming a regular archeress.*

(OOC: 3 Damage to the undead)

*The undead does not like healing and is frustrated by Rinaldo, so it decides that Hogarth is its next victim, battering Hogarth once, though Hogarth staves off the lingering after-effect.*

(OOC: Hogarth takes 11 Damage

Ashnar, Hogarth, Groggily-Waking-Up-Vanitri, Rinaldo, then Tenebrynn)

Velmont

First Post
Hogarth, seeing he is attack, swing an heavy blow on the creature. Rinaldo, throw a curse as he see he is unbale to attract the creature attention anymore. He moves to place himself into bracket with Hogarth and makes a feint before giveing a not so accurate strike.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Hogarth attacks at 19 for 10 damage

Rinaldo will do a 5' move to gain a bracket and feint for 24, attack at 14 for 4 damage[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads