The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rinaldo opens the door, revealing a large and lavishly-well-kept magical laboratory, complete with rare ingredients and reagents in vials, beakers, and other containers, a magical forge fueled by elemental fire, what may be a cryolab sectioned off through a door, if the Ancient Medibarian sign (which I believe Rinaldo can now read thanks to leveling, right?) is any indication, a faint magical humming coming from...somewhere, continuous unusually fresh air circulating gently, racks and tables with tomes and partial components, measuring implements, tools, and what seem to be completed magical items of various sorts, from the typical (amulets and rings) to the risque (a brassiere) to the unusual (a length of obsidian topped with a skull with rubies for eyes), and expected by Guile's mention, a deck of thick must cards. There are probably even more magic items and components that could be found by a thorough search, but these stick out.*

Velmont

First Post
"Many interesting things... I could easily sell most of it in my shops, but we won't be able to carry all of them, and we don't have the time right now, but some of them might be usefull for now, like that diamond dust." Rinaldo turns to Hogarth. "You have asked your god to detect magical aura today? It would eb a good thing you use it now, but watch out, I feel like you might have many strong aura in here."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Rinaldo will start to search for the diamond dust. He will take note of any items that could worth a lot of money on the market, could help the group or could be magical by nature.

Hogarth will cast detect magic and start to scan the rooms to identify the magical items.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Hogarth is stunned by the overwhelming aura suffused all around.*

*Rinaldo can't tell the exact market price of any of the magic items without knowing their dweomers, but he can look around for diamond dust if he likes.*

(OOC: Take 20 on every area that looks like it has components/materials/etc?)

Velmont

First Post
Hogarth put his hand on his head that hurt. "That's... hurt. Too much... magic."

"It's all right" replies Rinaldo, deciding to make the seachr by himself. "Keep watch over the door in case of unexpected or unwanted guest."

Rinaldo will first do a quick search (normal roll) and if he doesn't find the diamond dust at first, he will then research, but that time, taking 20. Once that done, he will pick up what looks like possible magical items and put them in a bag for futur inspection.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay, if you're just doing a quick search, want to bring in the others to cut down on search times? Also, the Wizards have higher Spellcraft and Kn: Arcana to figure out what items and components do? Otherwise, I'll bill you for the full time)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I don't want to assume what the other want to do, but if there Rinaldo evaluate there is little or no risk, sure, why not. Better move fast.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I figure they probably would. If someone wants to sneak a few magic items while the rest aren't looking, they can tell me)

*Everyone goes in to help Rinaldo on a whirlwind search for the diamond dust. In the end, Ashnar finds a large vial filled with the stuff.*

Velmont

First Post
"Well done Ashnar. That's one thing done. We will have the component to heal Tenebrynn. Let's take some magic items for possible futur use." Rinaldo will throw in his bag what he can, going for what looks valuable in case they aren't magic, like jewelries.

As he passes over the deck. "Isn't that deck they were speaking about?"

Remove ads