The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
"Hogarth, can you use the wand on us..." Hogarth nods and starts to use the wands on everyone. "Time magic... how they called that... chronomacy if I remember well. The only thing I remember is it is bad thing to do that, but now I understand what is happening here. The tower is not leaving his place, it always stay there, in teh same plane of existance, in teh same location and doesn,t turn invisible, it's just jump in time... that mean that if we enter that place, we might finish to get out from there in a few years... or centuries. That sounds like crazy. Is it possible to travel back in time?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]
Here the hp of everyone after that combat.
Rinaldo: 22/40
Hogarth: 10/41
Tenebrynn: 3/27
Ashnar: 12/26
Vanitri: 24/40

Hogarth will heal each person in that order, expending charges until someone have less than 7 point of damages, then will start to heal the next one.Here the roll for healing everyone.

Result of healing is:
Rinaldo: 37/40 (3 charges)
Hogarth: 39/41 (6 charges)
Tenebrynn: 24/27 (4 charges)
Ashnar: 21/26 (1 charges)
Vanitri: 34/40 (2 charges)

That makes 17 charges expanded, including the charge to awake Tenebrynn from his last attack.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I suppose it isn't certain that only time is unravelled either...time is part of the fabric of the universe, so unravel time and you unravel space and the very plane itself. I daresay this may be more of a threat to the long-term safety of this world than that crazy theory about the Negative Energy tower we talked about at the inn..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Such a little bundle of joy," Vanitri quips, giving Laynie a smile to remind her he's joking as always.

"So, we have a wonderful arcane tower that perhaps is borrowing time from itself, and endangers the very fabric of the world. Sounds simple enough. Care to continue?" he asks the others.

Knight Otu

First Post
"I don't know about you guys, but I feel pretty much tied to this world, so..." Ashnar leaves the rest open, but makes it clear that he wants to continue.

Velmont

First Post
"Is that dangerous? I'll remember it. I think I'll forbid my shop to sells any chronomancy items without my permission." tells Rinaldo. He looks at his pant, where the holes left by the bites he recieved. "That will be another outfit to replace." Rinaldo looks around, trying to see something out of this fog. "Ok, let's go to that tower. I don't know if or when we will get out of that tower, but I have three kids, and I hope a good futur for them, not... some wierd things." tells the merchant, not sure of what could happen if the tower wouldn't be handled.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Chronomancy items?" Laynie giggles, "You won't have to worry about finding any of those in your store...I guess unless there's some here that you bring back."

(OOC: Everyone ready to continue onward?)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: As soon as Hogarth finish to heal everyone as stated up here, he will take his shield again and he will be ready to go, as Rinaldo.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Indeed, most of chronomancy is confined to the upper echelons of magic. And you could say that some of chronomancy is actually ...cheated." Ashnar replies, specifically thinking of the haste spell. "But what we encountered, definitely was real."

Remove ads