The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sure thing--just remember that she hasn't gone yet this round, so she may well get off another spell before Hogarth can ready an action. Rinaldo won't be flanking until Hogarth's turn, so his attack will miss unless the Feint succeeds, and even then I'll have to check--it comes close)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Haha that tickled, though is that singed hair I smell?" adds Tenebrynn, not really getting the gravity of the situation (6hps remaining). He responds though with a scorching ray and a retreat into the room so that he has heavy cover from the doorway (at least from her, not Ashnar...).

(ooc: yeah I know, when I get Craft Wonderous Item a belt of Con will be the first thing I make, well maybe after a Blessed Book).

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hey, I'm just surprised he survived level 1 with 4 HP, level 2 with 7, etc ;) By the way, thanks to Fireball's area type, it'll hit you around corners :uhoh: )

*Tenebrynn tries to scorch the woman, but she uses the fact that she is in combat with Rinaldo and Hogarth to dodge behind them and avoid the attack.*

(OOC:

EDIT--missed because he didn't have precise shot!

Vanitri and Ashnar to go--obviously Ashnar's readied action is wasted unless he chooses to use it on Tenebrynn)

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He definitely can do that--note that I edited the above to indicate that Tenebrynn missed her due to the -4 for firing into melee)

*As Ashnar moves into view, the woman grins evilly.*

"Oh, excellent! You're an Evoker--much better than that Diviner I had to deal with. Yummy! Though I didn't see you hiding back there before, so now I'm suspicious--are there more of you in there? How depressing. But it'll be funny when I cover the room in flames!"

*He fires a ray at her, but fails to make contact in the chaotic melee.*

(OOC: Vanitri to go)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vanitri moves to flank with Rinaldo and attacks twice, but the woman dodges both attacks.*

*Rinaldo's feint fails, and she dodges his attack again and casts another successful defensive spell, a Fireball again, but this one triggered back to hit Hogarth with one end and Ashnar with the other, striking Tenebrynn and Laynie in between. Laynie appears oddly unaffected. Tenebrynn is blasted to the ground, unconscious, as is Hogarth. Ashnar pulls his potent protective cloak around himself and manages to survive the worst.*

(OOC: Oops two 5s :p Perhaps revenge for Whinoah and all her 19s?

Tenebrynn takes 13--bang -7, Hogarth takes 23--bang -2, Ashnar takes 8--he's okay

Everybody else's turn)

Remove ads