The Crux of the Matter

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar mumbles a curse in Infernal, then draws another charge fro his wand to cast a scorching ray at the creature they face. He'll take a few steps along the wall to hopefully get a bit of cover afterwards.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Tenebrynn and Hogarth bleed on the carpet, Ashnar tries to shoot another Scorching Ray, but his spell flies off into the empty air, not even coming close to its target.*

[SBLOCK=Infernal]"Bel's Blood, Mini-Mage!--I usually covet the spells of others, but all the rest of your spells are useless, even the weird one I don't recognise--that one looks like it will just kill the unconscious people without singing anyone important."[/SBLOCK]

(OOC: Ashnar misses again (Even for a Touch Attack, 1d20-2 is not a great hit chance)

Tenebrynn and Hogarth bleed unto death

Vanitri's Turn, then Rinaldo)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Ashnar bleeds to death? I'm confused...

Vanitri attacks with the flank, not in a good position to break of and save the others, who look beyond saving.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ooh, a 20 and a 19--let's see if those confirm, second does)

*Vanitri makes two quick brutal stabs into the mysterious woman, and she gasps but then simply chuckles.*

"Too little, too late."

(OOC: E takes 24, total 41)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No, they're just heading there ;) Tenebrynn will reach death in a mere few rounds, but Hogarth is relatively safer. Of course, if she does another AoE, they both die)

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=Spells prepared]Spells prepared (Save DC 13 + spell level, or 14+ spell level for Evocation spells; 4+1/4+1/3+1/2+1): 0 - acid splash*, detect magic, flare*|, disrupt undead x2; 1st - Ashnar's sparkstrikex23*|, mage armor, cause fear; 2nd - protection from arrows, scorching ray x3*|; 3rd - Fireball*|x2, Ray of Exhaustion
* Evocation spell.
| Bonus spell slot; for Evocation spells only[/sblock]

Rystil Arden said:
[SBLOCK=Infernal]"Bel's Blood, Mini-Mage!--I usually covet the spells of others, but all the rest of your spells are useless, even the weird one I don't recognise--that one looks like it will just kill the unconscious people without singing anyone important."[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Infernal]"I pity you."[/SBLOCK]
While he means what he says with that (assuming that the creature meant what she said, which he isn't certain about), he also hopes that he can catch her off-balance with that sentence (Bluff +5). [SBLOCK=Infernal]"You are here for the girl, I take. I guess she is Elpis in one way or another?"[/SBLOCK]
He isn't as certain of these two sentences, but that is one of the theories he built up in the last hour or so. As he speaks, he moves back to the door, and outside this time, drawing his silver dagger along the way, and again shoots a scorching ray at the enemy.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo, frustrated by the women. "Do you know how hard it is to find trustable help." Too frustrated, he doesn't put teh concentration needed to strike true.

[SBLOCk=OOC]I don't think it hit with an 11... even if the feint is succesfull and the bracket isn't considered as I am not sure I have one. All other value are in teh same roll: (feint:24, dam: 6, sneak: 6)[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads