• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Crux of the Matter

Erekose13

Explorer
As Rinaldo joins him, Tenebrynn says, "Hey lets open this one, hopefully there will be something interesting in here. I was starting to get bored." He indicates the first door on the left then pauses, "Not that it wouldn't be funny for me to get zapped trying to open this, but did you want to check it first?"

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar follows the group silently, ever more convinced that they, especially the girl, are up to something. "At least you haven't lost your senses entirely, Tenebrynn." he says at the diviner stopping short of opening the door. "If you still find getting zapped and burned funny after we're through with this tower, I can provide. But only if you can stop acting on fun-impulses."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo look at the door. "At least someone who has some sense... and what Hogarth is doing? And where is Laynie? I won't open that door before teh whole group can't act as what it is, a group. If there is something behind that, I don't want to have everyone here. I am not dragging Hogarth to baby sit a girl." tells Rinaldo, exhasperate that Vanitri and Hogarth seems not to follow.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Hogarth drags Vanitri down with the others, and Laynie follows, translating the book.*

*Rinaldo searches carefully for traps. Finding one, he opens the door. It appears to be a powder room. There is not much interesting here except a toilet and a water basin, and even that isn't very interesting.*

Erekose13

Explorer
"Good to know where the can is round this place, wish ours was as well appointed eh Ashnar?" jokes Tenebrynn. "Might as well move on though, unless anyone needs to stop..." he laughs quite loud at that one.

Velmont

First Post
"Let's search with method, but do not waste time either." telsl Rinaldo who goes to teh next door and start to search again for traps.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rinaldo finds no traps, and the next room appears to be for laundry, equally uninspiring as the last.*

[SBLOCK=Rinaldo]Rinaldo is no longer affected--he can stop being angry and irritable.[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads