The Crux of the Matter

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: If you use eagle's splendor, will the necklace still help?

OOC2: I like the eagle's splendor odds with Plan 2.

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: for the glory and the good of the party. Tenebrynn will risk his life now to contribute later rather than probably leave the party without additional fire support in the end)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Didn't know if the +2 Wis would help him at all. At the moment, his life depends on it more than Vanitri's, but he's not fond of parting with that item.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Wow, you are lucky. During the non-Eagle's Splendour time, you relapsed twice. That means that you had 4 chances to roll above 15 on 1d20-2. Check the most recent rolls on IC to see the last three rolls of "Tenebrynn's Death Toll": Modified 1, then Modified 18, then 17! You live and you only lose 1 more Wis :) Update post in a moment)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Tenebrynn accepts Eagle's Splendour from Guile that tides him over and helps steady him. When it ends, he quaffs the potion for another few minutes of the bonus. When he does so, he gains Charisma, but he also feels full of passion that threatens to overwhelm him. What's more, Guile is starting to look mighty attractive in her black form-fitting leathers.*

"Hmm, no wonder Eve didn't take them--there seem to be distilled fragments mixed in with the potions..."

*Six minutes later, the potion's effect ends. Tenebrynn tries his best to concentrate, but he falls apart not once, but twice. Thankfully, with the faith of his comrades behind him, Tenebrynn manages to pull forth a mighty effort and reconstitute himself both times almost immediately, and Senex finally finishes.*

"Done. Now you'd better choose to let the spell succeed," he suggests, casting Baleful Polymorph on Tenebrynn.

*Assuming Tenebrynn chooses to fail his save, he turns into a cute little puppy.*

"Awwwww! It's so cute!" Joy runs over and gives Tenebrynn-puppy a big hug.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri kicks back, rests, and relaxes, dreaming of wanderings around the world... "Perhaps I'll head south once this is done. I've always dreamed of walking the desert..."

Remove ads