The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Add, Hogarth spend all his spell into healing before resting. He can memorize up to 3 Eagle Splendor... but that mean no 2nd level spell (Too bad for Silence and Spiritual Weapon) and each will have a duration of 5 minutes... Where is the Marshal when you need him :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That could definitely work to extend his time a bit if you play it safe and quaff the Elixir now, but if you save the Elixir, he shouldn't need to do that (the Elixir lasts 5 hours--I doubt you'll take longer than that unless you rest again, and if you do, you'll probably have diamond dust by then) )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The main lab, past the seal--if you rest a second time, you'll almost certainly have been there by then, unless you guys are super-timid and rest after every room, whether or not there is actually a fight, or something :lol: )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I thought the plan was either

1--short term safety: Elixir now, then Senex preps BP and casts, then everyone rests and levels up, then BP is dispelled and Tenebrynn prays to live long enough after that

OR

2--long term safety: Eagle's Splendour now, Tenebrynn hopes to live for Senex to prep BP then cast, and everyone rests 8 hours and levels up. Then BP is dispelled and Tenebrynn quaffs the Elixir and has 5 hours or so to be pretty darn safe

Either way, I wasn't aware there was a plan that didn't involve passing the seal after resting?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I like Plan 2 best too, but it requires Tenebrynn to gamble on dying right here and now, so I'm loath to do it without an okay from Erekose, who proposed Plan 1, perhaps not thinking of Plan 2)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I'll add to plan A one thing, once we have the Crux and before we leave teh tower, Senex would cast again Baleful Polymorph, so Tenebrynn can survive his way back home if we can't cast Retoration by then.

Remove ads