• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Cursed Ones

Serpenteye

First Post
Looking at the ring Looks interesting... ah, nevermind, it's going to the Nephew anyway. he puts it in a small pocket on the inside of his shirt. This, looking at the wand, we might need to complete our journey. Group property, I suppose. Mirnx, would you mind keeping it for us?

This on the other hand... he takes 1/6th of the coins, (834, to be exact ;)) is all mine.

Now let's get out of here. I'm sure you can find us a suitable spot for making camp, lovely Caralaire.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
"well there you go! are you happy now? You got your precious payment, and you wont have to use it to resurect him."

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
OOC: NO MORE COFFEE for the dwarf.

Justiel looks at the coins and frowns. I wish I could say that I have no need for coins. Once that was true. Well let us get moving. we have to get away from here lest another attacker take us by surprise.

Serpenteye

First Post
shaff said:
"well there you go! are you happy now? You got your precious payment, and you wont have to use it to resurect him."

Seres looks at the dwarf with an unreadable expression, then he simply shakes his head and makes his preparations for leaving the camp.

Thrarn Iranorn

First Post
After extinguishing the campfire and seeing the others finally prepared to leave, Cara grabs her bag. "What are we to do with these carts? Can anybody use that wand to summon those steeds or are we going to abandon them?"

"You want horses Ill get you some horses. As soon as we head out I can summon them right up..... think they bleed?"

Mirnx begins to wonder around the camp pondering his recent cunundrum.

Serpenteye

First Post
Casar Couer De' Lion said:
"You want horses Ill get you some horses. As soon as we head out I can summon them right up..... think they bleed?"

I'm sure they bleed phantasmally, if they bleed at all. I doubt you'd have any use for illusionary blood.

Serpenteye

First Post
OOC: I don't think any of us wants to play out the finding of a new camp-site in detail. Let's just say that we conjure up a couple of steeds, pack up our gear, find a good location, make camp, and spend the night with the watches we decided yesterday.

(unless you have any more encounters planned)

Remove ads