• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Cursed Ones

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Justiel takes to the air once again to scout ahead. swooping down to speak to Cara he says Just how far away from this town were going to are we? Do you think you can survive without me so that I can fly ahead and reach the town and get some reinforcements?

Calim

First Post
After conjuring the steeds you trek on towards the indicated direction upon the map. Fez must of liked this form of travel as it outdistanced the winged angel quickly. It takes but 4 hours upon this days travel to make sight of a town similar in description to what you pictured Fez talking about.

ooc if you figure the phantom steeds speed out it is close to 80mph at least this one is.

The wand seems to also be empty as it no longer glows with magical energy.

You walk the carts into town and you are set upon by children and a few elders.

A rather human looking gnome comes to the first cart and climbs up to direct you were to park the carts and offers greetings.

"I am Teddy and you would be the group accompaning my uncle?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Justiel lands and looks at Teddy. Greetings Teddy. I have greavous news, your Uncle Fez was murdered while we traveled here. The creature that attacked us caught us by surprise. It has gotten away with the crime but not it's arm. You can thank Maur for that blessing. We have his ring that we are to give to you and I have his ashes here in my bag. Justiel pulls out the tin cup of ashes.

Serpenteye

First Post
Seres takes the ring out of his pocket, looks at it in regret, and hands it over to Teddy. You have my condoleances, Teddy. Your uncle was a remarkable individual... I assume of course that you speak the truth, that he was your uncle, since we have no way of knowing. I assume... [noticing the look he gets from some of the others in the group] that you are honourable.
He sighs and looks around. There are some matters that should not be discussed in a public space, and yet we have much to speak about. Perhaps we could do it in a more private setting?

Calim

First Post
"Yes, um yes, well I guess we could go to my office, it's private."

Teddy looking crestfallen leads you into a building around a few corners and into what you might call his office and he sits down behind the desk.

shaff

First Post
upon Justiel speaking about the creature's arm... "Aye, I took the beasts arm and im sure mortally wounded him, He has the arm." Maur points to the blood lover.

Coming out of his own little world Mirnx brings himself to attention and regards the situation regarding the arm.

"Nah I dropped the arm, to bulky, also not much blood in it. I have the blood though. Want to see?" '

He begins searching through his robes trying to find the vial of blood.

Thrarn Iranorn

First Post
Cara takes a moment with her animal friends, asking them to remain outside while she follows Teddy inside.
Once the gnome has a seat behind his desk, Cara speaks. "Tell us what is going on here. Your uncle seemed to have plans for us but wasn’t completely clear as to what he had in mind. As of right now, many of my companions are satisfied with the pay they received up to this point but are still curious as to why anybody wanted your uncle dead.”

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads