The Dance of Souls

Airwhale

First Post
Godo lets out a soft laugh, then continues "Present company was obviously excluded in the answer, as the question was about possible hirers of the thieves. We trust each other well enough that we had amicable discussions after the theft, to determine if the other had set up the thievery. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes, it does, thank you. I trust the judgement of both of you."

Knight Otu said:
"Godo's eyes widen in shock while Seran's eyes narrow in anger. As diplomatic as the question was brought forth, it may not have been too wise to bring it up. Seran hisses "How dare you...?!" before continuing, forcing himself into a calmer mood "My wife has good reaseons for her actions. The painting calms, soothes her. If it had any effect on her, it was a positive effect."

OOC: Gogo 8 wisdom! Also, sorry for missing where the theves were from the first time.

Sam:
"My apologies. I feel that I have to explore every inqury that will help us bring the painting back to you and your good wife. Thank you for responding candidly."

Sam turns to his fellows:

"Well, should we be off then?"

Last edited:

Airwhale

First Post
Sam's eyes suddenly grow wide. He smiles, and wheels back to the nobles.

"This question may cheer the two of you up. In addition to the 1000 reward for information regarding the other parts of the collection, if we were to actually return with them, you would be interested in buying them, correct?"

Last edited:

Xaov

First Post
I am personally out of questions.

Azaroth thinks on Sam's question about his wife. Perhaps he may have struck a nerve on something very personal. I must keep this in mind.

OOC: Roughly what time of day is it around this area.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur checks his pockets. "Oh damn. I left my cards out there, one second."

He takes a step out for a minute, to both rustle together his playing deck, and to think to himself about this particular deal.

Sounds a lot worse than the last one. I don't want to get jipped again. Feh. Damn hippy elf wanna-bes. Well... with that much money I might be able to get myself some acreage. I just don't want to see any more people die for this kind of frilly worthless garbage.

SlagMortar

First Post
Once they part ways with the nobles, Beamer asks Gur, "You seem familiar with the surrounding area. Will 4 days rations be enough to make it to Lathrin? Do you have any suggestions for provisions?

Knight Otu

First Post
Airwhale/Sam said:
"This question may cheer the two of you up. In addition to the 1000 reward for information regarding the other parts of the collection, if we were to actually return with them, you would be interested in buying them, correct?"
"Indeed, we would be interested. But do not pursue this possibility overmuch. Remember that we wish our pieces to be returned as swift as possible.

To those who wish to feel more secure that the payment will happen, we can sign contracts on the conditions we have just discussed. After that, if you have no more questions, we will depart. Obtain what equipment you deem necessary, perform which preperations you must, and depart when you believe you are ready."

The city of Lathirn is about 200 miles to the south, 230 using the roads. Depending on the transportation, it will be a travel between 4 and 14 days.

Patlin

Explorer
Banion Lorish

Knight Otu said:
The city of Lathirn is about 200 miles to the south, 230 using the roads. Depending on the transportation, it will be a travel between 4 and 14 days.

"Is the Grelligo navigable? How about travelling by riverboat?"

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Water... sounds like fun."

"Four days rations probably wouldn't be safe. With the little ones, I'm sure it would take a long while on foot. Myself, I could make the trip pretty quick, and wouldn't need much in the way of provisions. However, it gets harder to forage when your dealing with more and more people. I recommend you get enough goods to make the trip and back, just in case there is trouble along the way. Of course, if we go by boat, that shouldn't be so much of an issue. We will have to pay though, unless our esteemed rich fellas our willing to up-front on that issue."

Remove ads