THE DARK - An Illustrated Fading Suns Story Hour [UPDATED 18/02]

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Re: Re: Re: The Stranger (Part 5) - In English

linnorm said:

I got the impression that he was responsible for alerting the police to the hero's detention, doing a favor for a fellow guildsperson. Although the other possibilities are interesting too...

Thanks for thinking positive! I can speculate the worst sometimes...

Elder-Basilisk

First Post
Great story--I was initially attracted by the possibility of neat illustrations, I nearly gave up when I saw the French but there's English as well.

Very nice.

Sammael99

First Post
Elder-Basilisk said:
Great story--I was initially attracted by the possibility of neat illustrations, I nearly gave up when I saw the French but there's English as well.

Very nice.

You're not the first to mention this, so I've changed the blurb at the top of the 1st post saying that this was fully bilingual.

Incidentally, if someone would kindly bump the teaser in the General RPG board (must be on page two or three by now) I'd be grateful ;)

LamarFaz

First Post
Next review delay

Hello fellows, readers of all over the world, aficionados of Fading Suns... :)

I'm a little late in producing the next review :) and we have some problems to schedule our next session :)

But I hope you can have something new to read next week :)
... and new artwork from Ulric (Buenaventura).

And, tell me which character do you like the most at this point ? If there's any ?
:p

LamarFaz

First Post
Re: Re: Next review delay

Broccli_Head said:

Buenaventura...definitely. I like nobles and esp. nobles in Fading Suns. It's very cool he is from House Hazat as well.

True ! Buenaventura is cool, and it's cool and fun to play with him ;)

Lela

First Post
I've completed PAGE 1.

Time for a Corn Dog break. (Don't worry about the Word .doc, I'm going strong).

. . .

And there's PAGE 2. It goes fast when you skip half the story. ;)

- - -

And I've caught up. I like it!

I don't seem to have a favorite character yet. They all seem to be in the early stages of development and I haven't gotten in to them. But the story and setting definitally have; though I'm not sure I'd seek to play in it.

But, when it all comes together, it creates yet another piece of wonderful literature living on this site. I'll be hanging around.

And ask Wee Jas, once I'm here, you can't get rid of me. ;)

Last edited:

Sammael99

First Post
Lela said:
I don't seem to have a favorite character yet. They all seem to be in the early stages of development and I haven't gotten in to them. But the story and setting definitally have; though I'm not sure I'd seek to play in it.

But, when it all comes together, it creates yet another piece of wonderful literature living on this site. I'll be hanging around.

And ask Wee Jas, once I'm here, you can't get rid of me. ;)

Thanks for the feedback, Lela. Hope I didn't clog your mailbox with the PDF version !

Keep in mind this whole story is actually one session, so character development is still, as you say, in the early stages. For various reasons (like small babies and work schedules) we have only played another session since then and I will update that as soon as I can.

As for regulars, we welcome them !

So guys, this is Lela ! Lela, the boys...

Lela

First Post
Horacio said:

I've wandered into a AA meeting. . .

Thanks for the welcome. But we need something to talk about, don't we? Perhaps something about a wizard and his paladin friend? Or we could go with lasers and energy shields. Whichever is prefered by our host. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads