D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
SunGold said:
OOC: Did I miss something? I thought the goblins were all we had to do for the contract.

I'm up for doing one of the other jobs after our week of rest though, if they're still available. The rogue adventuring group or the mapping job.

I think there might be a little. The town official gave you two choices for him to weave the Adventure Charter fee for 6 month - either find the goblins attacking Hiddell's rancher or go south and look for some ruins that the Count of the town believe existed there. You have a month to complete either or of these to qualify for the free six-month Adventure charter or you would have to pay for the full charter's worth. You stopped the goblins so you get the first 6 months free. You could still go south to look for the ruins if you wanted to, and the city would pay a pretty good fee even if you did not find any but brought back good maps, etc.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes you are going to get max hit points for 3rd level also... I am debating for future levels but for right now I am sticking with Max Hit Points.

IF you want to advance your characters just let me know what you are doing here and update your Rogue Gallery entry...

GreenKarl

First Post
Nothing much is going to happen this next week UNLESS you want to start something but I am cool with the advance and hand-wavy downtime...

SunGold

First Post
Cool, thanks.

Is there a jeweler or metalsmith in town who could make two platinum rings? I need them for casting Warding Bond. Oh, and I want to buy a tent if we're going into the forest for the ruins gig. This place has rough weather.

Other than that, the only thing I'd use the downtime for is finding long-term housing, but even that may not be necessary. If we're heading to the Dwimmermount now, then yeah, we'll need a place to come back to frequently. But if we're leaving town again to find those ruins or chase down the Six Hands of Fate, there's no point in paying for a place till we get back.

What do you guys want to do next? My vote would be for the ruins, since I'd like a little more xp before the Dwimmermount. That job also cuts the price of the Dungeoneering Charter in half for a year (or 500 gp if we fail but still explore). The Six Hands sounded a bit above our pay-grade. I don't want to die before even making it into the Dwimmermount. :p

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
I'll +1 Sungold's plan, though I'd be more inclined to sort out permanent digs now, depending on cost, as I have retainers and a mule to accommodate.

Since we've lost Mikel, that 1000GP between 5 of us?

EDIT: Updated Magen to Battle Master :D

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Well Mikel does not disappear he is just leaving the group... so he takes his share and heads home because he decided that the adventuring life was not for him :D

Remove ads