D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm well he will be willing to take less to make it work for everyone. He will 150gp and the rest of you can each have 170gp (if you are splitting it even) as he is basically retiring from the adventuring life

eayres33

Explorer
I am going to level as a wizard, so I’ll spend the week doing a little shopping and then studying with someone in town, maybe Mikel for a few days before he goes home.

SunGold

First Post
Shara is leveled to 3 in the RG. Pretty boring level for clerics: bit more hp, two more domain spells, few more spell slots.

Updated list of prepped spells: Burning Hands, Faerie Fire, Flaming Sphere, Scorching Ray, Bless, Cure Wounds, Healing Word, Inflict Wounds, Prayer of Healing, Warding Bond

Shopping done: two platinum rings (50 gp each), tent (2 gp)

SunGold

First Post
GreenKarl, I'm not clear on if we're doing any of the down-time stuff IC. If we're just doing it OOC: what's the rate for a room above the Flask & Scroll tavern? Shara would for sure want to live there. :)

GreenKarl

First Post
I should add that I would not mind some role-play interaction with some of the locals though which is why I was waiting to see who was going out drinking :D

SunGold

First Post
Psst [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION] I think the game's waiting to see if Magen goes to the tavern with us. Shara did try a second time to get him to come. :)

TallIan

Explorer
Psst [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION] I think the game's waiting to see if Magen goes to the tavern with us. Shara did try a second time to get him to come. :)

The whole not drinking thing was contingent on me thinking we still had to get the ruins explored and something clearly wrong in my brain. Not a bad IC recovery I think though.

Remove ads