• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

TallIan

Explorer
...what's the rate for a room above the Flask & Scroll tavern? Shara would for sure want to live there. :)

An upgrade is certainly in order, now that we have some funds. I know there was some reluctance to get permanent digs just yet, but I think I might want to depending on the cost.

SunGold

First Post
Yeah, I decided to just go ahead and get the living situation sorted out now. Wouldn't hurt to have somewhere to come back to after wandering around a forest for a few weeks.

SunGold

First Post
Err nevermind, I'll wait till we get back from the ruins to pay that...

Although she'll stay there this week while we rest, if they have rooms. :)

I don't suppose they could be talked into lower rates if one were to pay in advance for a few months? ;)

SunGold

First Post
Alright, just took 7 gp off my RG sheet.

May go back to the boarding house after the ruins, but Shara is going to enjoy her week off. :p

eayres33

Explorer
Hunter will likely spend this night on the tavern floor, but the other nights he needs to study and /or bath so he will head back to the boarding house until the last night.

So is it 4 CP for two nights sleeping on the tavern floor, and 10 SP for 5 nights in the boarding house?

GreenKarl

First Post
Hunter will likely spend this night on the tavern floor, but the other nights he needs to study and /or bath so he will head back to the boarding house until the last night.

So is it 4 CP for two nights sleeping on the tavern floor, and 10 SP for 5 nights in the boarding house?

Sure... also Mikel will stick around for the week to give Hunter a crash course in wizardry :D

Remove ads