The Emperor of Solmaria

silentspace

First Post
Kinden quietly studies the others. "Well, now that we're out of the sewers, safe for now from our pursuers, maybe this is a good time for introductions. We're all strangers, thrust into this situation, some of us unwillingly, it appears. But if we are to travel together, I'd like to learn more about you and travel as friends rather than strangers. So here is a little about myself."

"I am Kinden Sunstriker, an elf, as you can plainly see, from the forests far south of Yountinhil. I grew up worshipping the elven gods, and practiced my archery, hoping to live my life by their example. But then, at the tender age of 70, I witnessed war with my own eyes. I was forever changed by the sights of death and carnage. I decided to leave my tribe and devote my life to Pelor, Healer and Bringer of Light."

"I am no warrior, or adventurer. I came to Solmaria to be a peaceful priest. I have some small skill with the bow, but not so much as my brethren who follow the elven gods do. Nonetheless I willingly take up this mission, to help the oppressed."

Kinden looks at the others, waiting to see what their reaction will be.

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Well spoken, Kinden. My name is Darhaan (and you all can notice a deep guttural sound where the 'h' is) Fire-Beard, son of Dartak of the Reafenheims, but if you can't pronunce it, please keep on calling me simply Dar." He says, frowning a little, which has a curious effect on the tattoo on his forehead.
"I am a Sunwarrior, and I have been educated in Cuthland, where I lived since the Sun Lord called me. I had just finished my training when the first news about the new laws in Solmaria reached my temple. I thought there was going to be some trouble, especially for poor folks, and I came to help non-human people escape the empire without paying that absurd tax, or becoming slaves. I heard from a family of half-orcs that there was going to be a meeting of rebels at the Sleeping Maiden and I went hoping to bring a bit of good sense in it. The rest I think you know."

Thanee

First Post
“Well, I'm Lenya, as you should know by now. And as you also will have noticed, I am a magic-user. I have heard many interesting stories from travellers when I was still at home and one day the urge to see them with my own eyes grew too strong to resist it any longer. So I started my journey, which has lasted well over a year now. I came to Faunt, shortly before these ridiculous laws have been proclaimed and it was a mere coincidence, that I had my room in the tavern, where the meeting took place, which made us into companions. You know the rest.”

Li Shenron

Legend
(thinking within himself... Tsk, cute girl... magic she says, but she should say tricks. Not even close to know what high elven magic could do. For a moment Aramil wonders how he was able to think this instead of just saying...)

I am Aramil, son of Latheril and Lady Selian of the noble elven family of Galanodel, from the timber woods of the north east. Short of speech, if you wouldn't mind....

hippocrachus

First Post
Xanthas remains antisocial while everyone introduces themselves formally. He continues to busy himself with his sword techniques with a theatrical flourish, to better help him with ignoring everyone.

deadestdai

First Post
Dylan sat and watched as each of his companions introduced themselves and waited for what he felt was the appropriate moment to make a dazzling introduction.

Then he remembered that he'd already done so back in the tavern. He also surmised that any further intro would be wasted on a crowd like these.

So he nodded to each of the party members in turn and started singing a soft luluby about baby rabbits and moon flowers.

deadestdai

First Post
OOC: OKay Chaps and Chappesses. It seems Mith' has taken a hiatus without notice. Do we want to see if we can't find some kindly GM to try to take this game over? I would hate to see it dissapear.....

Majin

First Post
OOC: I wouldn't be opposed to this if someone would pick things up. Though it might change things considerably as this was Mith's homebrew world IIRC. <shrug> Shadowleaf will continue sulking in the shadows until we're rescued by a new DM or Mith's miraculous return. ;)

Li Shenron

Legend
That would be ok for me, but I'd definitely prefer to wait longer and see if Mithreander comes back. I am sure he would let us know if he cannot go on with the adventure.

Remove ads