• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

ThorneMD

First Post
I posted this a page ago, but don't know if it got lost in the long period of inactivity.

Motubo (Mul Barbarian/Cleric)
Mul (from Darksun) = Dwarf/Human mix absolutely no hair (no eyebrows, no hair, no etc.), extremely muscular, no fat. (super-high metabolism)
Simple Arabian clothing (tunic and pants), boots, Arabian headgear, Falchion with runes along the blade, sheathed on his left side, Mighty Composite Longbow on his back, holds a Frosted guisarme

or.....if anyone is daring enough to do a group pic

The Disciples of Steel
Taka Michinoku [Half-Gold Dragon/Half-Elf Evoker/Archmage]
Blue Kimoto Bottom, All Black Quarterstaff, Red Silk Sash, Silk Headband with white pearl set in the middle, Golden metal necklace ending in a small ruby, Deep blue cloak, Katana with a blue hilt and a red sheath, Falcon on his shoulder, 5’11” (Current Picture attached)

Roscoe Tealeaf (Halfling Rogue/Deepwood Sniper/Cleric)
Empty Quiver on the back (Quiver of Ehlonna), Daggers lined across the chest, Deep green studded leather (studded leather made from Green Dragon Hide), Buckler mounted on this left hand, Two daggers hidden in his boots, Long blonde hair tied in a tight braid, Green eyes, Extremely short (2’6”), Composite shortbow.

Rurik Ungart (Dwarf Rogue/Fighter)
Long well kept beard, Deep Green Breastplate (Breatplate made from Green Dragon Scales), Two Dwarven War Axes (one in each hand), Arms completely covered in tatoos,

Motubo (Mul Barbarian/Cleric)
Mul (from Darksun) = Dwarf/Human mix absolutely no hair (no eyebrows, no hair, no etc.), extremely muscular, no fat. (super-high metabolism)
Simple Arabian clothing (tunic and pants), boots, Arabian headgear, Falchion with runes along the blade, sheathed on his left side, Mighty Composite Longbow on his back, holds a Frosted guisarme

Antif Darkwood (Half-Elf/Half-Blue Goblin Ranger/Psychic Warrior)
Blue tinged skin, long blue hair, Quiver of Ehlonna, Frost Mighty Composite Longbow, typical ranger clothing, no armor, usually on the back of Spike

Spike (Awakened Brown Bear Fighter) (Mount and Friend of Antif)
Typical Brown Bear wearing collar of mage armor, usually carring Antif

Ark (Immortal Human Barbarian/Rogue/Bear Warrior)
6' tall human in barbarian clothing, greatsword, Mighty Composite Longbow on back, Long Black hair braided, slight bear features

I'm not expecting the group shot to be done, it would be nice, but the pic of Motubo would be most appreciated. Anyway, keep up the great work everyone.

Scarecrow

First Post
Evromar

Evromar as requested by Lord Tirion in post 676 on P17

Sorry about the glasses. I know you wanted an 'unobtrusive' design. I just couldn't resist the iron goggles :)

I'm A LOT happier with this one than I am with the Mia one. I'm seriously considering redoing that one.

Hope you like

Crow

PS - I'm not a paying member so I can't PM. Can someone PM some of these people for me and let them know their character portraits are done. - Cheers!

Attachments

• Evromar.jpg
    Evromar.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 204

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Scarecrow said:
Evromar as requested by Lord Tirion in post 676 on P17

Sorry about the glasses. I know you wanted an 'unobtrusive' design. I just couldn't resist the iron goggles :)

I'm A LOT happier with this one than I am with the Mia one. I'm seriously considering redoing that one.

Hope you like

Crow

PS - I'm not a paying member so I can't PM. Can someone PM some of these people for me and let them know their character portraits are done. - Cheers!
Greeeaaat! I like it - and the iron goggles are funky - since he worked out to be an evoker with a certain apitude for fire magic, it actually fits! :) - Thanks a lot!

Lalato

Adventurer
Scarecrow said:
Gusil Snapfinger as requested by Lalato

I'm much happier with this one, I just hope he's close to what you wanted.
Sorry - I forgot the chain shirt. I guess it's packed away :)

Crow

Crow... that is AWESOME! Thanks a million. I can't wait to share this with my group. :)

--sam

Scarecrow

First Post
Yeah, someone in work mentioned that. It really didn't occur to me. It's those glasses I think. They're actually taken from the movie version of 'The Name of the Rose'. Sean Connery has a pair :)

Crow

Scarecrow

First Post
Mad Buggy Sage

Mad Buggy Sage as requested by: Maddybugnc1 in post 688 on page 18.
Can someone PM him for me, please.

Sorry - I missed the bit about him having a crick neck. I jusr re-read and noticed it.

Hope you like.

Crow

Attachments

• madbuggysage.jpg
    madbuggysage.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 240

pogre

Legend
Scarecrow said:
Gusil Snapfinger as requested by Lalato

I'm much happier with this one, I just hope he's close to what you wanted.
Sorry - I forgot the chain shirt. I guess it's packed away :)

Crow

I think I recognize this guy. Oh wait, I don't - he has not been seen IMC for weeks ;)

Great work scarecrow!

Missywelden

First Post
Scarecrow- OMG! I just now checked on my request (there were so many requests that I didn't think mine would be looked at ^^;;;;). I LOVE IT!!!!!! She looks like a halfling ^^, I can never get halfings to....well...look like halflings. :D Thank you so much.

Edit: Maybe it would help to tell you that my Character was Mia Silvertongue :uhoh:

Arkhandus

First Post
Nice work, Scarecrow! Really cool of ya to lend some time to drawing these folks.

I particularly liked the pictures for Galdre, Gusil, and T'olar. Galdre's pose is very cool, Gusil looks very gnomish to me on his riding dog (I hope he's a gnome, or that's bad.....but I really like gnomes!), and T'olar has some great looking arms/armor. Though it doesn't quite look like I think a celestial breastplate would, it's still nice and probably close enough. The staff looks cool too. The other pics have their highlights too, but these three seem the most cool to me.

Remove ads