• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

I'd like to request a character sketch also, but of a Shadowrun character.

Johnny Chow, Street Shaman

Johnny is of Chinese extraction, is 20 years old, stands about 5'9" and weighs 140 lb. His hair is worn in dreadlocks, each tipped by a bead or bone fetish of some sort. He typically wears octagonal wire-rimmed sunglasses, worn down on his nose a bit so you can see his eyes. His features are sharp and somewhat hawkish. He has a tendency to stare unblinkingly at whatever the focus of his attention happens to be (which can be a little unnerving at times).

Johnny wears a somewhat threadbare black trenchcoat emblazoned with different shamanic sigils and runes. Small animal bones, beads and less recognizable objects are tied to various locations on the coat. Underneath the trenchcoat, he sports a gray t-shirt, olive green fatigue pants with many pockets, and the ubiquitous (well, for Shadowrun, anyhow) high Doc Marten boots. He wears a belt around his waist with several large pouches for carrying spell components and equipment. Tucked in the back of his belt is a Remington Roomsweeper for those times where magic just won't do the trick. He also carries a large athame (which doubles as a combat knife) in a sheath on his left hip. Carried in his right hand is a long rough wood staff, about as tall as Johnny is. Many fetishes and feathers are tied to various locations on the staff, and the staff is topped by a nigh-unrecognizable animal skull.

Johnny specializes in divination magic and possesses knowledge of many detection and clairvoyance spells, although he possesses the power to let loose with powerful combat magics when times call for it.

Thank you to Chain or whoever decides to do a sketch of Johnny!

Babette

First Post
Human Cleric

nute said:
Character in my roommate's homebrew campaign:

Durin Trailfinder: human Clr8/Rog4

Defining stats: Str 20 (22 with Gauntlets of Ogre Power).
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 280lbs
Hair: Red, long and unkempt, somewhat loose braids in the back, short on the sides.
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing features: Scar across neck, close to collarbone (necromancer's dagger). Dark green tattoo of climbing ivy from right side of neck up over the jaw to the corner of his right eye. Deep tan resulting from years of outdoor living.

Clothing: +2 Studded Leather, with ironwood studs instead of metal. Live growth of ivy wrapped around left arm (holy symbol). High boots of soft leather, leather leggings/kilt. The aforementioned Gauntlets of Ogre Power. Belt with numerous woodland survival items (healing potions, canteen/waterskin, map case).

Major items: Horn of fog, Dagger of Venom, pair of +2 holy shortswords (wooden grips, ivory-and-silver blades).

Hello :D
i like this Characters description...more of portraiture than action...fun to practice with.
and yeah...i know my mistake :eek:

have a good one ;)

Attachments

• Durin5.jpg
    Durin5.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,234
Last edited:

veinglory

First Post
Ash

Took a while to get back top him -- still the odd niggle in anatomy but I hope this is ok. (It's still no problem to make minor changes if there is something 'off'.

...next?

Attachments

• ash 002.jpg
    ash 002.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,188
Last edited:

Lalato

Adventurer
veinglory said:

While I would love to say "me next!" "me next!" I must admit that there are several people ahead of me.

Here is a a quick list...

<ul>
<li>Felix posted... Konstantin -Human Male Brb2/Rgr3/Forsaker4</li>
<li>Smoke & Mirrors posted... Exalted character... Male Lunar with Wolf Totem</li>
<li>GralTok posted... Eòin Mackoïd -Human Male... Rgr 2/Rog2/Celtic Bard 3/Horizon Walker 0</li>
<li>ThorneMD posted 4 chars... Haldir-Half-Orc Druid; Aroas Elven Sor/PsyWar; Rudi Human Paladin; Araust Human Fighter</li>
<li>Painfully posted... a halfling mad chef</li>
<li>Phoenix8008 posted... Rrai-kesh - a "Tiger-man" with a Dire Tiger companion.</li>
<li>Henry posted... Filirw Cormobel - hirsute Halfling Rogue?</li>
<li>Kai Lord posted... Elijayess Moonshadow... Elven Barbarian Archer</li>
<li>Lalato (hey... that's me!) posted... Sanjay Madragupti... Human Rgr2/PsyWar2 from mythical India setting</li>
<li>deacon posted... Saraphim - Human Female Rogue</li>
<li>Gnome Bezerker posted... Kilona Kegbreaker - Female Hill Dwarf</li>
<li>rbingham2000 posted... a Feng Shui character... One Eye Tsui</li>
<li>msisden posted 2 chars... Hindel Lightfoot Human Fighter/Rogue; Doggen Goldblood Dwarf Cleric of Dumathoin</li>
<li>Knightfall1972 posted... Ambri Guldev, Lord of the City-State of Zafira (werebat)</li>
<li>Theolinn Stonearch posted... a Shadowrun char... Johnny Chow, Street Shaman</li>
</ul>

This list consists of just the stuff that hasn't been chosen by an artist. For instance King of Chaos posted Zanatose Everhate, but Chain Lightning has offered to draw him so he does not appear in the list. :)

--sam

EDIT: spelling... and removed WizWrm by request...

Last edited:

Babette

First Post
Will Draw if interested

deacon said:
I posted a few days ago but it never made it .Must of been a kender

Just want to say very cool pics

A cohort i have been runing in our major campain .which i have been flushing her out charater wise.All i need is a pic of her .

SARAPHIM

class rogue
sex female race human
height 5 ft
weight 105
eyes hazel
hair long mid back brown

str 7
dex 20
con 15
int 16
wis 14
cha 16

The is set forgotten realms 3.5
Saraphim is not that stong but makes up for it with her speed ,brains and charm

close and style- magical items boots ,bracers ,cloak ,broach and 3 daggers

shirt and pants not tight but not lose either

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with

Hello :)

looking through and thought this one would be good to do...
would you still like her done?

WizWrm

First Post
Er, my bard isn't a verrik, and I don't want to be on the list now that I have a great picture of my other character, who is a verrik.

veinglory

First Post
It may be time for a new thread? Those still wanting art, and interested in having me do it, please send me a PM. To be fair-ish I will go with first in, first served. Having just flunked the audition for the illustrator's guild, I guess I need the practice.

Remove ads