The Fantastic Four Casting and New Release Date Revealed by Marvel Studios

I'm hearing it's set in 1963 or at least the 1960s, which is seemingly supported by the 1960s aesthetic of the poster, and the fact that Pedro Pascal used a Beatles song in his instagram post about it.

If that turns out to be true, I just want to point out that I called this like, several months or a year ago! Especially if it's set in the 1960s and then later in the movie they're dragged to the modern MCU, which is precisely the plot I proposed!

Staffan

Legend
I'm hearing it's set in 1963 or at least the 1960s, which is seemingly supported by the 1960s aesthetic of the poster, and the fact that Pedro Pascal used a Beatles song in his instagram post about it.

If that turns out to be true, I just want to point out that I called this like, several months or a year ago! Especially if it's set in the 1960s and then later in the movie they're dragged to the modern MCU, which is precisely the plot I proposed!
Interesting thing about setting it in the 60s: it would provide room for Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, and possibly a young Hank Pym (who ought to be about 20). I'd hope they wouldn't be a huge part of the movie (nothing like Fury's role in Captain Marvel), but it'd be cool if they're around.

Remove ads