The fate of the Advanced Player's Guide

WhatGravitas

Explorer
That's really, really good - and has the potential to make all of us happy (more or less), thanks to Clark's class. Necro remains a cool company, even now.

And you deserve to get that out, Ari (plus, we simply want it! ;) ), especially considering your current situation regarding the novels (though Shades will hopefully find a new home soon).

And, of course: Keep us updated! ;)

Cheers, LT.

JeffB

Legend
Clark Peterson posted the following over at the Necro boards.

Ari- first of all, Congrats! This is great news! :) I'm so disappointed (but totally understanding and agree with Clark) re: Necros recent decison about 4E. They are my "go-to" company when it comes to D&D products and I was ready to jump all over some 4E goodies from them, including the APG.

Second- whomever publishes it (and I'm sure someone will take you up on it knowing the quality of your work), I'll be grabbing a copy as soon as it hits the shelves.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Are my eyes deceiving me or am I reading actual good news? :confused:

Clark is definitely a class act and this shows. Ari, I've been looking forward to this since you started talking about it. Sounds awesome and I'll be the first in line when it hits the shelves. Best of luck with it.

P.S. You have a final word on attending Gencon yet? If you are there, I'd like to meet up if possible. Drop me a line.

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Awesome move by Clark. Good karma there.

Sign me up for a preorder. I'd prefer a hardcover, if possible. I paid for the full-color hardcover Empire of the Ghouls from Lulu, so you've got at least one person willing to drop real cash on this if need be, and I doubt I'm alone.

Remove ads