The fate of the Advanced Player's Guide

Gothmog

First Post
Wow Ari, this is great news! Thanks to Clark for being such a standup guy and having the principles to do something for Ari and 4e fans! I hope Necro can get something worked out with WotC soon so we can get the great support we all want.

And Ari, good luck with printing the APG. Have you thought about using Lulu and print-on-demand?

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
I am so in on this when it happens. This is fantastic news. I've been looking forward to this book since it was announced, and I love the Mouse's work.

Kudos to Clark for this move, and I hope that this whole GSL fiasco gets sensibly resolved quickly enough for NG to publish it after all.

I mention this, first of all, so I can thank Clark for being such a class act. :) I can only hope that he does get things worked out with WotC so I can do other 4E projects for him in the future.

Likewise on both counts!

I'm doing everything I can to find a new home for this manuscript (and am already talking to a couple of names you might recognize, though it's all very preliminary), and as soon as I know more, I'll let you know.

Will many changes need to be made to make it GSL compliant?

Midnight Dawns

First Post
I only recently became interested in 3pps. In fact it was thanks to you and Clark this happened. I wish the two of you luck and look forward to your book.

Remove ads