Init +1, Speed 20
AC 18; HP 11; Current: 11
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 5/5 points avail
Weapon in Hand: None
[/sblock]
Castagyr was satisfied that the javelin had done the job for the moment at least, perhaps even longer.

His deep bellowing voice roared, “ASSASSIN!” He pointed up towards the balcony.

[sblock=Rolls]Initiative (20), Insight (10)[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Sorry, been fighting a nasty chest cold the last 2 weeks and by the time I got done with everything I had to do, there just wasn't energy left for posting. I'll get caught up now.

Felix pulls his swords and shouts. "You are in violation of the law. Drop your weapons now and surrender peacefully or you will be dispatched with extreme prejudice." [roll0]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Felix pulls his swords and shouts. "You are in violation of the law. Drop your weapons now and surrender peacefully or you will be dispatched with extreme prejudice." [roll0]

"I seriously doubt they care about that, Friend Felix"

[roll0]
[roll1]
He aims his finger at the leader and a dart of force shoots at the man
[roll2]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC:
Ruffians Initiative (1d20=19)
Ruffian Leader initiative (1d20=6)
Balcony Bandit initiative (1d20+1=16)

Also going to roll initiative for Amisi since [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] is still on vacation and didn't get a chance to.

Amisi initiative (1d20+2=10)

Initiative order...

20 - Castagyr
19 - 10 Ruffians
18 - Markus
16 - Balcony Bandit
13 - Lenya
12 - Korgon
10 - Amisi
6 - Ruffian Leader
4 - Felix
3 - Veer

Castagyr is up first!

Veer notices something decidedly odd about the Ruffian leader - his movements are far too graceful for a human dock worker and his speech is odd, as if he were covering an accent, albeit expertly. Veer suspects that he might not be what he appears to be.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: I noticed New Yourk is getting blasted by another winter storm, so, who knows if that will delay them more.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Castagyr, Dragonborn Paladin

FafnirAvatar.jpg
[sblock=Mini-stats]Castagyr
Init +1, Speed 20
AC 18; HP 11; Current: 11
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 5/5 points avail
Weapon in Hand: None
[/sblock]
Castagyr drew a second javelin from the quiver of 4 and launched up at the wounded crossbowman as moved closer. This time the spear-like weapon clattered off the balcony railing, missing the would-be assassin. At least he had foiled the first shot and the next one was going to be harder.

“Don't you make me come up there, cretin! I will breath fire and you will be fried!”

The dragonborn paladin looked for the way up to reach the man.

[sblock=Actions]Drew Javelin
Threw Javelin at crossbowman (10,4)[/sblock]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The ruffians spread out, trying to circle around to get to the mages. Four of them, two wielding clubs rush Korgon to distract the big warrior, two go after Felix, two come after Lenya and one each manage to get around to attack Amisi and Markus with clubs. The ruffians ignore the cowering Veer for the moment.

Two ruffians with clubs vs Korgon (1d20+2=13, 1d4=4, 1d20+2=19, 1d4=1)
Two unarmed ruffians vs Korgon (1d20=1, 1d20=12) (I forgot to add the +2 to these attacks but they both miss regardless.)

One club connects with a glancing blow to Korgon's shoulder. (1 damage)

Two unarmed ruffians vs Felix (1d20+2=22, 1d20+2=19)

Felix finds himself beset by fists, with one landing squarely on his jaw and another driving into his gut. (2 damage)

Two unarmed ruffians vs Lenya (1d20+2=22, 1d20+2=3)

Though one of the ruffians advancing on Lenya nearly trips over himself, the other smashes his fist into Lenya's temple and ear, causing it to bleed. (2 damage via crit)

Two ruffians with clubs vs Markus and Amisi (1d20+2=17, 1d4=4, 1d20+2=20, 1d4=1)

Markus gets a club to the face, splattering his nose and narrowing his vision for a moment. (4 damage)

Amisi's attacker was going for a blow to the back of the head, but only leaves a bit of a bruise and a lump as if Amisi had hit her head on a cabinet door while standing up. (1 damage)

OOC: Markus is up next.

Remove ads