D&D 5E The Fifth City - Episode 1: The Gathering

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I am not the least bit weary." announces Markus. A thin smile forms on his lips, something you would see on a very large cat about to go hunt a small helpless rabbit. "What do we know of these worthless fellows and their hiding places?"

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Ambassador G'Kar's living quarters

G'Kar opens his door and motions that Castagyr should leave, "Rule number one of being my aide. I do not accept failure. Go, offer to be her bodyguard. Offer to wash her linens. Whatever it takes. Go."

The Mage Corps residence

OOC: Does the entire group, including Veer, intend to go after the ruffians?

Lenya ran into the ruffians in Green District, several blocks away. Finding them again will require some investigation, though the alley where Lenya ran into them and saw Varner may be a good start.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Amisi looks thrilled. "Ohh goody, more adventure! What a first day. We definitely should go take care of those ruffians. They've caused trouble all over the city today!"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Amisi, are you sure you are not too tired to do this? Shouldn't you take a nap of an hour or 8 after your adventure in the tavern?" Markus' suggestion is made as a reasonable suggestion.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Amisi, are you sure you are not too tired to do this? Shouldn't you take a nap of an hour or 8 after your adventure in the tavern?" Markus' suggestion is made as a reasonable suggestion.

"Tired? Me? I am NOT TIRED at ALL! I am just so happy to be out here in the world all on my own, well, not alone but with you my new friends, and having grand adventures!" As she stands there grinning at Markus you are starting to wonder where the alcohol ends and her own personality begins.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Veer doesn't consider himself adventurous or brave, but much to his surprise finds himself getting ready to follow these people. Perhaps healing will be required after all. Besides, he thinks to himself, it's not like you have anywhere else to go.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Castagyr, Dragonborn Paladin

FafnirAvatar.jpg
[sblock=Mini-stats]Castagyr
Init +1, Speed 20
AC 18; HP 11; Current: 11
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 5/5 points avail
Weapon in Hand: None
[/sblock]
Castagyr turned on his heel, wordlessly departing the Ambassador’s residence. He had expected a better reception from a relative at least. Without even a place to stay the night, and no guarantee of his employment either he was unsure what to do next.

He was ill-suited to the task the Ambassador asked of him and if failure meant he was not going to be G’Kar’s aide, then he was effectively without a purpose.

The dragonborn paladin started walking, hoping he was at least going in the right direction for that tavern and potential inn those others he met had mentioned.

Fenris

Adventurer
"I cannot advocate for violence, but one can neither fear violence, nor allow it to fester unchecked." Lenya's voice was firm, but still barely louder than a whisper. "But if you do wish to hunt them, I can show you where I ran into them."

"It appears we are all in agreement, lead on lassie." says Korgon extend his arm as an invitation to Lenya.

Remove ads