D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Luke, I'm not sure this is the game for you after all. The background you've put in there is for a Dragonlance campaign which this is not.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but I don't think this game is a good fit for you.

Jessic

First Post
I just now discovered this post, but I would be ecstatic to be a part of this group. Please let me know if you have room, and I will put together the best damn character you've seen (with a super background to match).

I only finished reading the 5e PHB from cover to cover today, but I'm willing to go with whatever fits the group best.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Jessic

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Hi Jessic,

I'm actually late getting this thing started (brain is mush from learning a new job). So, you will be the last new player. ;)

Recruiting is now closed.

I'm hoping to get the IC started sometime this week, so those of you (including Jessic) still working on your characters, please get them posted asap.

Jessic

First Post
Fantastic! I'll put together a character soon, and get it up right away.

I see the cleric, the barbarian, the rogue. Other players have mentioned playing a sorcerer and a ranger. What other classes are people playing? Or am I the only player missing a class?

I'm interested in a bard (maybe a healing focus?) or possibly a paladin.

Jessic

First Post
I could play Paladin, but my first choice would be bard (unless it doesn't fit, of course).

How many confirmed players are there? Do you already know what classes they're playing (other than the 3 already posted)? One mentioned sorcerer and another ranger, but I can't tell who's participating.

Edit: It seems we have:

Queenie - Sorcerer
Fenris - Barbarian
Maldavos - Cleric
Scotley - Rogue
pathfinderq1 - Fighter or Rogue
Scott DeWar - Unknown
Shamgar001 - Unknown
luke090473 - Ranger (maybe?)
Jessic - Unknown

Making a Bard (who focuses on healing) sounds the most interesting. As far as race goes - there aren't half-elves in The Fifth City setting... yet. I haven't yet read all of the lore (give me some time, I'll make it through it), but does that mean I could be among the first half-elves? Why aren't there half-elves? Can humans and elves not breed? Have they not expanded into each others regions yet?

If half-elf is off the table, could I be a different race, but use the half-elves' stats? I could do a charismatic Dwarf. Alternatively, what about using Hill Dwarf or Mountain Dwarf, but gain Charisma instead of Wisdom or Strength, respectively. I know that human would work, but I'm trying to play something other than what the rest of the group is.

Also, what is your thought on multiclassing?

Last edited:

Remove ads