• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Have fun with the party. No kids for me... the neighbor's 4 year old visiting for 30 minutes was enough.

Regarding the IC thread, am I correct in my assumption that we've already made introductions, or at least know each others names? We've been traveling on the Sea Drake together, it only seems logical.

That depends on you and how much you think you may have interacted. The dragonborn has been on the Sea Drake the longest. Amisi and Duna boarded at Gull. Dell Varner (NPC) and Lenya have only been on board a week or so. Varner kept to himself so no one knows him very well.

pathfinderq1

First Post
If any of the other characters know Lenya's name, it would be something they had heard from the captain or crew- she would not have introduced herself, and would have had as little interaction as possible while aboard the ship.

I will try to get an IC post up this evening- I have to go to work way too early this morning...

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Four. :D

Oldest turns 18 in a couple of weeks. :p

Ah, you've made it through the turbulent years with one! Go you! Lol I'm a little scared... I can't imagine it getting worse than these Tween years :-o

I'm fine with anyone knowing Amisi's name and info. She's friendly and would have chatted with anyone willing :)

Hannerdyn

Explorer
Mine are 6 and 3, both boys, so I have much less experience than Queenie and MV.

Anyway, we're alive but connecting is iffy, and being able to concentrate is unlikely. I'll post either late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Jessic

First Post
For dice rolls, do we have something to make the rolls where we can all see them?

Or are we going to roll them ourselves and just post the results?

Remove ads