The Flash Series Finale (spoilers)

Kaodi

Hero
I guess this is it, eh? After almost nine years, The Flash has reached the end of the road. This is kind of the end of the Arrowverse proper too I think?

It was too bad that Carlos Valdes was not able to come back, but there were some good moments in the finale. Nora cradling Nora was funny.

I guess I am a sad to see it go and glad that it is over a bit at the same time.

Any thoughts from the rest of you?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I guess this is it, eh? After almost nine years, The Flash has reached the end of the road. This is kind of the end of the Arrowverse proper too I think?

It was too bad that Carlos Valdes was not able to come back, but there were some good moments in the finale. Nora cradling Nora was funny.

I guess I am a sad to see it go and glad that it is over a bit at the same time.

Any thoughts from the rest of you?

When it started I loved it, but it soon became repetitive and angsty, and I think its gone one 3 seasons too long - but I may go watch the finale for the nostalgia trip

Clint_L

Hero
I watched the first couple seasons but then it seemed to be getting repetitive and there are only so many hours in the week. I'm amazed and impressed it lasted 9 seasons - well done! From what I hear some of the later plots got pretty gonzo, too. Sad day for Arrowverse fans.

Remove ads