• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Flash Series Finale (spoilers)

Kaodi

Hero
I guess this is it, eh? After almost nine years, The Flash has reached the end of the road. This is kind of the end of the Arrowverse proper too I think?

It was too bad that Carlos Valdes was not able to come back, but there were some good moments in the finale. Nora cradling Nora was funny.

I guess I am a sad to see it go and glad that it is over a bit at the same time.

Any thoughts from the rest of you?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I guess this is it, eh? After almost nine years, The Flash has reached the end of the road. This is kind of the end of the Arrowverse proper too I think?

It was too bad that Carlos Valdes was not able to come back, but there were some good moments in the finale. Nora cradling Nora was funny.

I guess I am a sad to see it go and glad that it is over a bit at the same time.

Any thoughts from the rest of you?

When it started I loved it, but it soon became repetitive and angsty, and I think its gone one 3 seasons too long - but I may go watch the finale for the nostalgia trip

Clint_L

Hero
I watched the first couple seasons but then it seemed to be getting repetitive and there are only so many hours in the week. I'm amazed and impressed it lasted 9 seasons - well done! From what I hear some of the later plots got pretty gonzo, too. Sad day for Arrowverse fans.

Remove ads